Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/15/set?id=78801468

Lily's P.O.V

"Lily." Luke shook me awake.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"You're hogging the covers and you keep kicking me." He stated, he didn't sound angry, he just sounded tired.

"Sorry." I muttered and kicked the blankets to him, he stifled a laugh and grabbed the blankets. Within a few minutes I heard his snoring. I slowly got up and headed downstairs, it was still dark. I heard the TV and some laughter, I walked down and saw the curly weirdo making his way through Ben and Jerry's Ice cream and watching SpongeBob.

"Ashton?" I asked, he turned and I burst out laughing, his face was covered in ice cream.

"Hey. Why are you up?" He asked. I shrugged and sat beside him.

"Share because we care?" I asked, he smiled and pushed it my way, I smiled and grabbed his spoon.

"Don't eat it off my spoon." Ashton laughed, I groaned and got up, I grabbed another spoon and sat back down.

"You're a loser you know that?" I asked him, he nodded and I dug my spoon in the ice cream, I pulled it out and ate it.

"I dribbled in that BTW." He joked, I shrugged and carried on eating it.

*numerous episodes of SpongeBob, 52 scoops of Ben and Jerry's and 2 hours later*

I laid my head on Ash's shoulder as his hand drew patterns on my revealed skin of my upper arm.

"Asht-" He cut me off.

"Shh, go to sleep." He whispered, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Luke's P.O.V

 I woke up around 7am, I got up and soon realised Lily wasn't in bed, I shrugged it off and walked out, there I found Hollie stomping up the stairs, she did not look happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Take a look on the couch!" She spat, I headed downstairs and my blood boiled. Ashton had his arm around Lily's waist as she laid her head on his chest. The empty carton of Ice cream laid on the side and I could only see one spoon. I'm not putting 2+2 together and making 5 am I? Should I ask her?

No! Luke it's obvious!

No! I have to let her explain herself.

Hollie made her way back down the stairs, a tub of what looked like water.

"Hollie what are you-" I was cut off by her tipping the water all over the sleeping two on the couch. Lily jumped up and screamed. Ashton doing the same.

"What the hell!" They both screamed.

"It's OK Ash you already had Lily's dribble on your chest!" Hollie exclaimed.

"Wha..." Lily wiped her mouth, Ashton looked around and then realised.

"She fell asleep on me!" He rushed pointing at Lily. She nodded and Hollie rolled her eyes.

"Don't lie, Irwin!" Hollie yelled.

"I'm not!! I was going to take her to Luke after I finished watching TV but I fell asleep. I'm going to be the father of that child, I wouldn't do this!!" Ashton exclaimed. I held my arms out to Lily and she walked into them, wrapping her arms around my waist. She hated conflict and I knew it. I kissed her head and Hollie scoffed.