Questions and Answers.

Sorry to keep people waiting after the last chapter. Here we go! Btw I do not claim ANY creative rights to "The Girl" by city and colour. Song is in the media it felt like a good choice for this chapter. Please, enjoy!

My eyes half opened as my body was being adjusted on the ground. I groaned as a light flashed in my eyes. My hand smacked at the person doing that.

"Miss, you need to let us help you," their voice said.

"I'm fine. You need to help Once-ler, he's-"

"Your friend is fine. Can you tell me your name?"

"Fleur," I coughed, suddenly it was hard to breathe, "Once-ler is hurt. You need to help him."

"Again, he's fine. We're concerned with the fact you've been-"

I grabbed the paramedic by the shirt. My grip was weakening, but I already committed to what I was doing. They tried to calm me down, but I could only think about him.

"I swear, if anything happens to him, I-" my voice held onto the last word for a moment before dropping off completely.

"She's going into shock, let's go," they yelled to their colleague.

I was quickly removed from the scene of the accident. The neighbors had all stood and watched. A few were talking to the police about what happened. They talked how Maya flew down the street right into my car. That she then shot me before killing herself. Her body was covered up. The paramedics were more concerned with Once-ler and myself. There was nothing else that could be done for Maya.

When I came to my head was aching. My eyes shifted around the scene. I didn't see Fleur anywhere. The driver's side was crushed in. A trail of blood went from the floor to the backseat. What happened? My brain was not working as fast as I wished it would. I blinked slowly as I tried to get out of the car. My entire body ached causing me to stay still in the seat. As my vision cleared I noticed Fleur outside of the car. She looked like she was yelling at the paramedic. I sighed a breath of relief.

"She's going into shock, let's go."

I turned my head to see her rushed away from the accident. Someone came over to me and started asking me questions. They were easy questions, like what is my name, but I couldn't articulate the answers. I was told to just relax. But I was so confused I wanted answers. They put something on to stabilize my neck until we got to the hospital so I could be examined. I was carefully pulled out of the car and put on a stretcher. I didn't say much else. It felt like the world was spinning around me.

"What happened?" I asked trying to keep myself awake.

"You were in an accident, do you remember what happened?"

"Not really. I remember we got in the car...then just now waking up."

"I see," the paramedic said, shining a light in my eyes.

"Is Fleur okay?"

"Well..."

"Is she okay?"

"She's fine."

"You're lying."

"Listen, you just need to stay calm for now. Telling you isn't going to help you any."

I groaned before resting my head on the pillow. My eyes started to close. They suddenly felt really heavy. I know I should probably stay awake, but I was only going to close them for a moment. My eyes shut it was like the world around me faded. When I opened my eyes again I was laying in a bed. I sat up looking around anxiously. How the hell did I get here? I flung the blanket off of me as I stood up. A nurse walked in trying to get me to sit back down.