Bad Boy Love~ Part 3

I walk down the hall and look around at the pictures on the walls. I was living with the Jake Groom for three months. Jake went to jail for a year because of dealing drugs, he got out early because his mom bailed him out. I wonder what Ryan will think about his girlfriend living with the player of the school for a while. Well, I would never hook up with Jake Groom, so he has nothing to worry about.

"Boo!" screamed a little girl that jumped out in front of me. She was a short brunette with her hair in pig tails, she had Jakes eyes, what a little cutie! She was dressed in a princess dress and held a plastic wand in her hand.

"Ah!" I exclaimed with a laugh. She was so adorable. "You got me!" I said as I squatted down so that I was her height.

She smiled at me and giggled a little girl laugh. "I'm Samantha," she said, struggling with her name.

"Can I call you Sam?" I asked as I pulled her into a side hug.

She let out a giggle and nodded before she grabbed my hand, "Mommy told Jake to show you your room, but we all know he isn't going to do it. Follow me!" she said as she pulled me over to the room right next to Jake's.

I walked in and saw a queen sized bed, a closet, a vanity mirror, a dresser, and a T.V. that was a reasonable size. It was a medium sized room, about the size of Jake's. There also was a large window that showed a view of the pool in the backyard and the neighbors backyard. I like it here already!

"It's so pretty!" I said to Sam who was petting a black and brown Doberman Pincher, my favorite dog.

"Good boy, Spike!" she said as she pet his head.

"Aww!" I said as I knelt down and pet the large dog, "He is so cute, like you!" I said while poking Sam in the stomach.

"I have to go and play now, c'mon Spike!" she said as she skipped down the hallway into her room. Adorable. She acts like playing is a chore. Me too, Sam. Me too.

I walked around the house and into the living room. I saw three 12 year old boys mindlessly staring at the flat screen T.V.

"Who's the babe?" asked one who was staring at me. Who's the what?

"Some chick we have to live with," said another boy. I am guessing he was George. They never took their faces off of their game that was on the screen. Oh boys.

When they all teared there heads from the t.v. and looked at me, their mouths dropped. "Never seen a girl before?" I asked in a teasing tone.

"Lucky," said one friend while poking George's arm.

"Can I have your number?" asked the one who noticed me first.

"Why? Do you need a babysitter?" I asked as I walked away. Pure win.

I heard "Ooohh," and "DISSED!" as I walked away. Classic 12 year old move.

I walked back up to Jake's room and peered in at him. "Please get up and help me get my bags," I said in a whining tone. I'm so lazy, aren't I?

"Get them yourself, bitch," he said while waving me off.

"Excuse me?" I asked as anger boiled in my cheeks. I needed him to lift those bags for me because I couldn't lift those bags myself. It took my mom, my male neighboor, and I to get it in the car. Hey, a girl's gotta have her clothes!

I walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. "Please?"

He huffed as he stood up. "Fine. Just know that this won't be a regular thing, girl I don't know."

"It's Maya." I roll my eyes as we begin to walk to the car.

"So, since your moving in, aren't we gonna like, smash now?" He laughed as we walk down the stairs.

"I have a boyfriend!" I say as I push him off the last step. "Move. Along," I said while pointing door.

He is so stubborn,  I hate stubborn people.

Wait, am I a stubborn person?

Probably.

-A/N-

♡Read

♧Vote

☆Comment, pleasee

I would love to know what you all think of my story! c:

So many questions.... read and find the answers.