Bad Boy Love~ Part 4

I followed him as he walked towards the front door. He got to my car and lifted up my suitcase with ease, I was in awe. He walked into the house and the weight of my suitcase didn't even slow him down. I watched him as his muscles flexed and moved in his tight v-neck.

Snap out of it, Maya.

I have an amazing boyfriend, why would I ever go for a guy like Jake Groom? My dad was a bad boy, and he left. Why am I even thinking about whether he would stay or not? Ugh.

Daddy issues much? I'm such a handful.

"What do you carry in this thing, rocks?" he asked as he walked towards my room.

"A girl's got to have her clothes," I said as he set the bag down in my room.

"Especially a Goodie Goodie," he mumbled under his breath.

"A what?" I asked with attitude, "I am not a Goodie Goodie," I said while gesturing to myself.

"That is your nickname at school, Goodie Girl," he said with a smirk.

"I am not a Goodie Goodie!" I stated again.

"Pff," he chuckled, "what's the last bad thing you did?" he asked with a smirk.

"I- Um- I- I stole something a while ago," I stuttered. I suck at lying.

"Right," he said sarcastically. He went to push past me and get to his room, but I stopped him.

"At least I don't have the reputation as School Douche Bag. You break hearts left and right and don't even care. Plus, I would rather be a Goodie Goodie than a Douche Bag," I said as anger boiled in my face. Gosh, he makes me so pissed. Why? Why can he do this to me? I really need to calm down. Deep breath.

"Don't talk to me like that, Princess," he said as he towered over me with firey anger in his eyes.

"I thought I was Goodie Goodie," I said wryly as I pushed him out of my room and slammed the door.

He is so difficult.

I jumped onto my new bed in my new room as my phone buzzed with Ryan's ringtone.

"Hey Babe," I said to him when I picked up.

"Hey Princess," he said in a loving tone. It then hit me like a slap in the face. Princess, Jake's name he called me. I shake it off and continue the conversation.

"Please don't call me that right now," I mumbled as I fell back onto the comfy bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked with concern, "you sound stressed? Is it your mom's trip?" he asked. He was so perfect.

"No," I began as I checked my clock, "Can you meet me at the mall at around 3:00?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

I couldn't tell him now that I was living with Jake Groom, he would flip out. Everyone knows Jake, he is the school Douche Bag. The school player, heartbreaker, drug dealer. Ugh. "We need to talk," I said.

"O... okay," said Ryan in a scared and disappointed tone.

"See you then, and I love you," I said with a smile. I had been with him for a whole year, and even when I say I love you, I get butterflies in my stomach, the good kind.

"I love you, too," he said as we both hung up.

How will he take this?

♡Vote♡

★Comment your thoughts★

♧Fan me♧