Bad Boy Love~ Part 10

I finally decided to get out of the car and trudge into the house with my feet dragging along the ground. I walked up to the front door and slowly opened it. My eyelids felt like ten pound weights pulling down, I was so tired.

I walked up the stairs only to pass Samantha's room and see Jake leaning over her bed. I stopped and stared through the crack in the door at Jake and Sam. I could hear her giggling at him and after awhile, I could tell that he was telling her a bedtime story. I don't know why that made me smile so much, but when guys are sweet to kids, I don't know, it just makes me feel good.

"The End," Jake said while tickling his sister and making her giggle even more.

"Can you tell me another one, Jakey?" she asked with a gleam in her eye.

"No," he said with a laugh.

"Pleeasseeee?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Tomorrow night, but for now," he said while tucking her in and kissing her forehead, "You have to get some sleep," he smiled at her.

"Because you saved Maya, does that mean you are, like, a superhero?" she asked with a smile on her little face.

"No," he said with his voice trailing off, "It just makes me a good person," he said to her.

"Oh, okay," she said with that same cute smile on her face.

I could tell that she really looked up to him and that she loved him a lot. It was cute and sweet to see something like that between siblings.

"Night, Sammy," he said while getting off of her bed.

"Night, Jakey!" she said with a yawn, "I love you," she yawned almost half asleep.

"I love you too, Sammy," he said while turning out the light.

I quickly walked to my room with quiet feet so that he wouldn't see me stalking his conversations with his little sister.

As soon as I got into my room, I collapsed onto my bed and fell asleep.

...

I woke up to my phone going off from a text. I checked my clock and it was 9:17 in the morning.

"Ugh," I groaned as I opened my phone and shut one eye from the bright light.

The text was from Ryan, and it said: "Babe? Are you okay? I have been calling you all night. You were on the news and I was so worried. I bet this is my 100th message to you, but I need to know if you are okay! Do you want to come over? Or do you want me to pick you up? I haven't slept all night because I was thinking about you. I am sorry if I woke you up early, just please respond to my messages. I love you and I am so sorry that you had to deal with this. Call me so I can pick you up and we can talk. I love you."

I smiled at how much he cared about me. I checked my messages and sure enough, I had 20 missed calls, 17 voicemails, and 32 texts. Wow, he really was worried.

I got up and stretched my arms, then grabbed my phone and texted Ryan back saying : "I am fine, and thanks for all of the messages. I'll be ready in 15. Love you, babe."

I immediately went to the bathroom and took off the clothes that I wore last night at the gas station, I was to lazy to take them off last night. I hopped into the shower and rinsed off the dirt from last night.

When I finished showering, I went into my room and put on my Hollister jeans and a T-shirt. I put my hair in a messy side braid and put on a bit of makeup. It was raining out so I put on my sweatshirt.

I ate some breakfast and then went outside to wait for Ryan. I sat down on the porch swing and waited to see his car pull onto the block.

Suddenly, the front door opened and Jake walked out with only sweat pants on. He had no shirt and his amazing muscles were showing, not like I was staring or anything.

"Who are you waiting for?" he asked with a yawn.

"My boyfriend," I said while glancing at my phone. It was 10:28 so he should be here any minute.

"Oh yeah, uhh," his voice trailed off, "Brian," he said with a snap of his fingers.

"It's Ryan," I said while rolling my eyes.

"Whatever," he said while leaning against the doorway.

"You and your sister really like each other," I said with a smirk.

There was a silence for awhile when he broke out laughing, "Where you watching me with my sister last night?" he asked with a light chuckle.

"No!" I blurted out. I could feel my checks heating up.

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "I don't care," he continued.

"You're not so tough after all," I snickered.

"Believe what you want to believe," he defended himself while pointing at me.

I threw my hands up and smiled, "Fine!" I said with a laugh.

There was another silence and I broke it by saying, "You should better go inside so that Ryan doesn't see you talking to me while you're, you know, shirtless," I mumbled while looking down.

"Why? I'm not all up on you or anything," he said sounding annoyed.

"Well, you have pretty much banged every girl at our school," I mumbled.

"Whatever," he waved off while padding back inside.

Just then, Ryan's car turned around the block. Thank goodness.

~~~~A/N~~~~

Go and read my new story 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever' !!!!

Tried to make this chapter long because I haven't posted in awhile, sorry about that.  My grandpa almost had a heart attack and so I have been very worried.

♥Vote!♥

☆Comment☆

♣Fan♣

◇Read 'Summer Doesn't Last Forever' !◇