Chapter 16

Chapter 16

The angry storm that I was prowled towards the mansion. How could Miyako want Koneko to die. Koneko has done so much for her and she doesn't want to help, she just selfishly wants Koneko to die so she doesn't have to put up with her. Koneko must have found looking after her to be frustrating but Koneko never just killed her. Vampires are the most selfish creatures and the most shitiest on earth. Why would someone create a monster like that!

"Hunter!!!" I heard a yell. I looked behind me and there she was. My hate melted away, she looked so upset. Poor thing I probably did that to her.

"You have to help me, Koneko is inside the mansion and she's in pain I don't know what I've done to make her upset!!" I saw her up close, she was crying her eyes out. I need to help her, but I also needed to act angry.

"You stupid girl, we have to make her happier right now before it gets worse and it's unstoppable," I ran back towards Andrew's mansion without waiting for her.

She didn't follow me, but right now Koneko was my biggest concern. As I stepped over the rubble I saw Koneko on the floor in pain. Her eyes were closed tightly and she had a look of deep concentration on her face mixed in with agony.

"Koneko!" I sat beside her "Calm down everything is going to be alright."

She didn't reply and I started to stroke her hair, I know she likes that "Do you remember that time when you asked me to sleep with me because you were cold," I laughed a little " I was so shocked."

I felt Miyako's presentence draw near, except she wasn't in the room but in another. I needed to keep thinking of things that will help win Koneko's battle.

"Come on Koneko we need to go back to Miyako's mansion so you can see Itsuki again, I'm sure he is missing you."

"Itsuki..." She whispered weakly. Poor woman.

"Yeah come on you've got to pull through, we all need you with us," I said resting my hand on her arm.

She fell asleep, I assume that means she has beaten the darkness. Wow she is so strong. I picked her up, she is not light. Wearing a dress which is half made of dragon scales made her twice as heavy as she normally would be.

"Miyako come here!" I yelled to no response "Fine you stay here alone."

"Alright then. I'll stay," she replied as I walked out of the ruined mansion.

"You do realise that little girl Shadow could be here," I told her. I kind of wanted her to come with me.

"Leave me alone Hunter!" She screamed.

I felt bad... I'm sorry Miyako I didn't mean to upset you. I left the mansion with Koneko in my arms.

I arrived back at the Miyako's mansion, almost as soon as I walked in the door Itsuki walked up to me.

"Don't tell me..." he trailed off.

"Miyako triggered the darkness yet again, lucky I stopped it before it got too bad but if I wasn't there Koneko would be dead right now," I explained.

"Thank you," he took Koneko from me looking down at her with a sad yet very loving expression "I'll try to make her feel better."

"You've got to be careful, Miyako is going to kill her if she isn't careful," I warned him.

"I know. Do you know what she did this time?" he asked.

"Not sure, I wasn't there but Koneko can't take much more of this," I looked down at Koneko's sleeping body.

Itsuki didn't say a word more, he just left. I remembered Miyako. I just left her in that mansion. I need to go find her, I know how much she hates the dark. The memory of the Miyako hugging my arm in the closet flashed up in my mind. Her beautiful scared face.... I blushed. Ok Miyako I'm coming.

I started running towards Andrew's mansion. It was so dark so I made my eyes glow to pierce the darkness, I saw a figure running in front of me. They were so fast and had very dark skin. Must be Victoria the cheetah werecat.

"Victoria, where are you going!" I shouted.

Her reply was "I'm going to kill that leech for hurting Koneko!"

Oh no, Miyako is in trouble. I mentally called Natasha and told her to find Miyako then shot light at Victoria.

She stopped running and turned to face me "What are you doing?!"

There were tears running down her angry face. I felt kind of bad. I was a little angry at Miyako too but I .... I still have feelings for her I guess. I know Victoria really wants to kill her.

"You can't kill Miyako!" I yelled back and reached out to grab her hand.

She jumped back swiftly "Why do you care, you're a vampire slayer you should be helping me!"

I tried to grab her again but she dodged again "Because I'm a friend of Koneko and she wouldn't appreciate if her daughter was killed."

Victoria growled viciously at me "Don't stop me from doing this, vampires are evil."

I glared back and my eyes glowed "Do you not trust Koneko's judgement?"

"She was wrong about Stone he turned out to be tricking her, she was wrong about Valentina because she just adobaned us first chance she had who's to say she is not wrong about this one?"

I shot light at her "Don't you touch her!"

A blast of colour shot from Victoria's hands but I quickly dodged. Her magic is so strong, I'm not sure if I can fight her but I have to try for Miyako's sake. I pulled bronze twin swords from my coat. These deflect magic, should be helpful here. Victoria's yellow and purple eyes were fixed on me glaring, a sword of ice appeared in her hand and she ran towards me with her cheetah speed. I barely had enough time to put my swords up to defend myself. Her ice sword shattered on contact with my swords.

"Anti-magic?" she glared at me and drew her cavalry sabre "I can still beat you without magic."

I smirked, yeah right you've been relying on magic way too long Victoria. I shoot light at her and she put up a field of darkness with her magic. See you're still relying on it. I slashed out with both of my swords she blocked it with her cavalry sabre but staggered under my strength. I pushed down harder. She disengaged and tried to stab me. I blocked her again this time with one sword and with the other I stabbed her. She screamed then disappeared.

I looked around but it seemed like she had left completely, I really hope Miyako is ok. I sensed she was at her mansion. So I walked back to the mansion too. Hopefully Victoria isn't causing any more trouble.

When I got back to the mansion Natasha ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you for looking after her," she whispered in my ear then walked off.

I smiled. At least she approves of me helping Miyako, I'm not sure about the others. I walked around and found Devil burning the curtains. I stood there watching her, waiting for her to notice. She doesn't have an enhanced sense of smell. I should stop her but oh well.

Meow mina,

What are we thinking so far? Are you liking the story? I hope so :)

I just want to thank Miyako_Toya for her character of Miyako who is so cute and lovable. I'm sure all of us want to hug her.

Meow for now