Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I could taste the alcohol she had drunk as she kissed me. I didn't kiss back but for some reason I felt myself enjoying her kissing me. I wanted to kiss back and pull her closer to me but I tasted her blood. Her lips were getting burnt and she was too drunk to notice. I couldn't kiss her back though. I love Natasha not her.

I punched her to make her move away "Stay away from me!" I yelled at her.

She folded her arms completely unaware of how badly burnt her lips were. "You're no fun. I wasn't going to bite you or drink your blood or anything jeez. Unless you rather me do that," she giggled.

I drew my sword. She needed to get away from me. I couldn't stand to be around her, she kissed me.....

"How about you go bother someone else before I chop you up," I growled at her trying to sound as angry as possible.

"You're so mean," she whined.

I pointed the sword at her. "I said piss off."

She ran off crying and I am so glad she isn't crying on me. I put away my sword and sighed "finally."

***

I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I really felt something between us. I know she was drunk but..... I bit my lip. No Miyako is a vampire I hate her.

I looked across the room at her, she was making out with Max. He had his hands all over her and she was enjoying it. It made me feel a little sick. I looked away then walked over to the table with all kind of foods covering it. Devil was sitting at it eating.

"I saw that little vampire girl kiss you,"  Devil told me smirking "bet you enjoyed it."

"No I didn't. I hated it, didn't you see me draw a sword on her," I replied. No one can know that I did enjoy it.... wait no I didn't it was awful.

Devil laughed "Yeah that was funny. She started crying."

"Yeah... funny," I repeated. For some reason I felt a little bad about upsetting her. I shouldn't feel bad though she deserved it.

Natasha ran up to me "Hunter you've got to help me!"

"What is it?" I asked her, she looked really worried.

"Max is dragging Miyako off. We can't let him do that, she is drunk she doesn't know what she is doing," Natasha explained.

"Ok I'll help you but I'm doing this for you not her," I told her and I noticed her blush slightly.

"Thank you Hunter," she grabbed my hand and ran towards Miyako and Max. Max was pulling Miyako along a corridor. Miyako was giggling and going along with it with a huge smile on her face.

Natasha appeared in front of Max, she had an angry scowl on her face. He jumped back in surprise. "What do you think you are doing?" She growled.

I grabbed Miyako, careful not to touch her bare skin and pulled her away from him. She struggled against me. "No," she whined and elbowed me in the face.

"Trust me you'll regret this when you wake up so let me help you," I growled and pulled her away from Max. She struggled a lot but I was way stronger than her. Natasha was slapping Max across the face and yelling angrily at him. I smiled, she is adorable. Miyako had stopped struggling. I looked down at her and she was asleep in my arms. For some reason I found myself smiling at her. No she is not cute at all. I stopped smiling and picked her up properly. "Where should I put her?" I asked Natasha.