Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Something really bad had happened to Victoria when she was down there. When she walked out of the prison cell she was limping. Her left leg was covered with a white sock but it was soaked in blood. Her guardian witch Kara quickly ran up to her and helped her. I couldn’t help but to feel bad for her.

After a while we all walked up the stairs to where Koneko was. I saw her laying on the ground almost covered in marble, next to her, her human boyfriend lay covered in his own blood. Victoria quickly walked over to Koneko and started to heal her.

Miyako wasn’t looking so good, she looked like she was going to be sick. I looked away. It was strange the hate still wasn’t returning to me. Is there something wrong with me?

I looked over at Stone chopped up body laying on the ground, someone should really get rid of it. Koneko really did massacre him but he deserved it.

“But she is a vampire….” I heard Victoria say. I looked over to them. Natasha was trying to help Miyako but Victoria wouldn’t heal her.

“Pass me that sword over there….” Miyako told Natasha weakly.

Natasha picked up the sword and gave it to Miyako. Why would Miyako did a sword….

“Why do you need this?” Natasha asked her.

Miyako took the sword and stabbed herself in the chest. Her blood poured out all over the ground. My eyes widened. Is she trying to kill herself or something?!

Natasha was freaking out “Why the hell did you do that, don’t kill yourself!”

“I had to do that…. I’m sorry,” Miyako said weakly before collapsing

“Oh no,” Natasha said while sitting down next to Miyako trying to stop the bleeding “Hunter can you please find where Stone keep the blood that he drinks?”

“Ok,” I told her and ran off. The hate still hadn’t come back. I had even smelt her blood why wasn’t it returning. Do I actually like her or something? …. no that’s stupid I could never like a vampire.

A strong scent of blood hung in the the air around a certain room. It was dark and cold in there. This must be where he keeps his blood. I walked into the room, it was dark so I made my eyes glow a little. There were shelves filled with bottles of blood along the walls. It was disgusting. Do all vampires have rooms like this?

Ignored how much it disgusted me and look at the labels. I saw one that said ‘vampire slayer blood’. Since I know vampire slayer blood is very good for vampires I choose it and walked back to the room.

Victoria was healing Miyako’s wound. That’s surprising since she hates vampires.

“What is that?” Miyako asked me.

I opened the bottle, the scent of vampire slayer blood filled my nose. I quickly gave it to Miyako “There.”

“What is it I said” she growled at me.

“Blood, from a vampire slayer,” I told her.

She gave me an uncertain look. Does she think it’s my blood? As if I would let her drink my own blood. She would love to though.

“Just drink it already,” I growled at her

“As long as it isn’t Stone’s blood, I’ll drink it,” she put the bottle up to her lips slowly started to drink it.

I looked away “Disgusting…”

She threw some of the blood at me and yelled “I’m not disgusting!!”