Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Koneko had been going back and forth between us and seeing Miyako and her human boyfriend. It was really starting to annoy me. But then one day she walked through the door. Along with her Miyako, a human which I assumed to be her new boyfriend and a demon came with her.

I glared at Miyako and she glared back at me. What a stupid vampire doesn't she know that I can shoot light out of my eyes. I was about to when Koneko yelled "Ok, ok Hunter leave her alone!"

I walked off not walking to look at the vampire's stupid face anymore, I wish I could just burn it right off.

Wishing I had Natasha to go and talk to I went over to Ruslana, she looked up at me "You look pissed."

"Koneko brought that vampire back here again," I growled.

"Oh...." she said and sighed "you are really harsh on vampires."

I walked away from her, she just doesn't understand. Vampires are the worse myth ever created, all they do is bring misery wherever they go. They should not be allowed to exist, let alone be allowed here.

"So she just dumped you here?" I heard Xavier say from around the corner.

"Yeah pretty much," replied an unfamiliar voice.

I walked over to the corner and looked around it. Xavier was talking to Miyako and the demon that Koneko had brought here but she wasn't here herself. This could be a chance for me to kill that leech. There was a pot plant in front of me that blocked their view of me. I snuck behind it silently and watched them.

"Letting a vampire wander around here alone is not a smart idea," Xavier told them. He's got that right, I want to kill that stupid vampire right now.

Miyako smiled cutely I guess, I wouldn't call it cute, she look like a devil to me though. "I won't hurt anyone."

Yeah right you stupid vampire, no one trusts you.

"Yeah but people might hurt you," Xavier replied.

"Who would want to hurt us?" asked the demon.

"Hunter, but he wouldn't hurt you Rin, just Miyako." he told them. Shit, does he know I'm here? Also the demon's name is Rin... interesting.

"Damnit," MIyako cursed under her breath.

"He is a vampire slayer and he is also pretty pissed because Natasha is dead," Xavier told them. Just tell them my whole life story while you're at it, thanks Xavier.

"Oh I see. So I'd better not go near him," Miyako said, little does she know I'm near her and I will strike as soon as Xavier leaves her.

"That would be wise," he advised them.

Miyako seemed to be thinking "Or maybe I should if that is the case....."

"Suit yourself," Xavier told her "he is watching you over there"

He pointed to me. Damn you Xavier!

"Huh?" Miyako asked, stupid vampire can't even see something that is pointed out to her.

"Behind it," Xavier instructed "look closely and you'll see his glowing yellow eyes."

She looked closer at the plant and seemed to have spotted me, I glared at her. She glared back at me and her eyes started glowing red, disgusting.

I stepped out from behind the light and light started shining out of my eyes. I no longer care if Xavier is there. This leech brought this on herself. She now looked terrified. Idiot, she has probably never met a vampire slayer before.