Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Ruslana and I were sent out to go kill off some witches, only it didn't really go to plan. We were overwhelmed and the last thing I remembered was blacking out.

I woke suddenly to see a metal roof. Am I dead? Probably not since the underworld doesn't have a metal ceiling. Where am I then. I sat up and noticed how weak I felt. It was like something was draining me of my power. I looked around. I seemed to be in some kind of a prison cell, there was a small bed which I was on a toilet and a sink and a door at the other end of the cell with a small window in it. That was it. So I was in some kind of prison. Did the witches bring me here? Why didn't they just kill me? I sighed so many questions. I'm thankful they didn't kill me, at least I'm alive so now I can think of a way out.

I walked over to the door and looked out the small window. The window was barred but had no glass in it. All I could see out of it was a white wall though. I sighed loudly. What am I going to do?

"Hunter?" I heard the weak and croaky voice of Natasha cry out. Natasha is here?!

"Natasha!" I called out.

"Yeah I'm here," she replied weakly "so is Victoria and John."

"Really?" I said. They aren't dead they are alive. Suddenly I was filled with happiness, just knowing Natasha was alive.

"They can't talk at the moment though, by the way we are in Stone's castle," she told me.

"But how? The witches don't work for Stone," I asked.

"Yes they do, Stone somehow tricked Koneko into believing she was on his side," Natasha explained. I swear I will kill Stone. That filthy leech has done nothing but cause trouble for us. If he wasn't so god damned power we would have killed him a long time ago.

"I'm sorry Hunter but I really need to get back to sleep, they are draining us for our powers, that's why Stone had us captured instead of killed," she explained. I guess that does make sense. Damn power hungry vampires.

"Ok good night then," I told her then walked back over to the bed. I was feeling tired myself too.

I was about to go back to sleep when I heard footsteps walking down the hall of the prison cursing under their breath. I recognized the voice as Stone's. He was actually down here. I wish I wasn't in here and I could go out there and kill himself.

I heard a scream. Victoria's scream.

"Will you stop it!" Stone yelled at Victoria angrily.

I smelt blood. What was he doing to her in there? Whatever it was it does not sound pleasant. I don't really like Victoria too much but being tortured by a vampire is not a fun thing.

Stone walked out again and I could hear Victoria crying. We have to get out of here. Suddenly the drain of my power became strong and I passed out.

***

When I woke it was dark. I could barely see anything. I tried to use my vampire hunter powers to make my eyes glow but it was too hard. I could smell a lot more people here though. Devil, Xavier and Maxina. I guess if they are here then the people who aren't here must be dead. That means Koneko's old boyfriend Andrew must be truly dead. It would be very awkward for her if he was alive and she was with that human. I never really liked Andrew but he doesn't deserve to die.