Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I told him not to go. Andrew. He went out to fight the witches that had been attacking us for months now. He was supposed to go with Koneko but she was taking to long with her friends, that vampire girl Miyako... Andrew had gone out to fight them on his own but they were too much for him.... Koneko tried to save him but she was too late. He was gone. Koneko was so upset, she loved him so much. They had been together for over a year which might not seem like a long time but for us it is.

Koneko was crying so much, she sat in her tree for 2 days crying her eyes out about Andrew. Natasha and Maxina, her guardian witch, tried to make her feel better but all they could manage to do was get her to come back to his mansion. That was barely any better though. She stayed in her room not coming out. I'm not sure if she was even eating, knowing her she probably wasn't. When she gets that depressed she doesn't even eat. She had been in there for 4 days and Natasha and I stood outside her bedroom door.

"We've got to do something for her," Natasha sighed pacing up and down the hallway thinking of things.

"What can we do for her?" I asked Natasha "it' not like we can bring Andrew back from the dead."

"We just need to comfort her then," she replied.

"But you already tried that," I sighed "it didn't exactly work."

I looked at the door and Natasha looked at it too. Koneko was behind it probably crying her eyes out.

"Maybe you could talk to her," Natasha suggested.

"I could try, I'm not sure how much help I would be though," I told her.

"Just try, she is your friend after all," Natasha told me and smiled cutely. My heart melted, she is so cute....

"Ok I'll do it," I replied and walked up to the door. I took a big breath in and opened it. It was dark but I could see being a vampire slayer and all. Koneko was just a lump under the blankets of her bed. I could smell the saltiness of tears in the air, poor Koneko. As quietly as I could I closed the door and walked over to her. She already heard me though and started to move. I sat down next to her on the bed and waited for her to crawl out from under the covers. The lump under the blanket which was her body moved around until it came to the edge of the blanket and she climbed out. She looked like she hadn't slept for days and her eyes were red from crying so much. And..... I blushed... she wasn't wearing anything apart from a bra and underwear. I felt my face burning as I blushed a deep red.

"Koneko..." I muttered.

"What?" She asked, her voice sounded croaky.

"You're not wearing anything," I told her not looking at her.

"And?" she asked not even seeing the problem which is a bit typical of her but I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up. I looked back over at her and kept my eyes on her face, I will just have to try and ignore the fact she is half naked right now. She has never really known what is appropriate growing up in a house with no parents.

"Why did you come in here?" She asked me "Can't you tell that I wanted to be alone?"

I looked her in the eyes, is she serious "since when do you like to be alone?"

"I just want some space, my boyfriend just died on me, again!" she cried... I wasn't there when her first boyfriend died. Natasha told me she got really depressed. I really don't want her to get depressed again. I don't want to see her like that. I prefer the happy Koneko who makes me feel awkward all the time.... although she is making me feel awkward right now. I blushed again and tried to focus on looking at her face. That was hard too, I could see how much she had been crying.