Back in Each Other's Arms

Sarah couldn't help but smile when she received the bouquet of white tulips the next day. The note read " Thank you for the most beautiful and caring "nurse" in the world. I still have a slight headache but you're visit helped a whole lot. Will be back to work the soonest. I love you always. Matt"
Michael: Hey! Looks like someone is happy today. It seems that Dr. Fernan is doing it right.
Sarah (smiles): You know for a friend you really see through me.
Michael: Sarah, you had me "friend-zoned". You know I like you from the start but I also knew that you are still in love with him. So are you back together? It's been what 2months since he courted you again?
Sarah: I don't know Mike. I know the love for him was never gone but I don't know if I can give him full trust.
Michael: You have to take a risk. In every relationship there is no guarantee. Believe me, I have been in several relationships even married once. I know that you just have to learn as you journey through it.
Sarah: I never really imagined myself receiving advice from you (smiles) But thanks. It's great to have a friend like you.
Michael: Oh well! Might as well a friend since you never gave me a chance (smiles) See you attorney... Enjoy staring at your tulips (winks and smiles)
Sarah called up Matt.
Matt: Hello! You already have the flowers I sent?
Sarah (smiles): Yes. Thank you. You remember my favorite flower.
Matt: How can I forget? Anything for you my princess.
Sarah: Ang galing mo din naman. Hindi ka pa nakaduty?
Matt: Tomorrow. Pinahinga pa ako ng mabuti. I can't do surgery naman na sick pa ko. Sterile area kasi ang operating room. I miss you. Namiss mo rin ako?
Sarah: Hindi no! Bakit naman kita mamimiss?!
Matt: Ah ganun pala. Sige bye. (He dropped the call)
Sarah: Aba! Ang lakas mang-asar binabaan ba naman ako ng phone. (Calls him again but no answer) Loko yun a!
She texted him.... "Hoy Matthew! I don't think it's right babaan mo ako ng phone just because I didn't answer I miss you! Bahala ka na nga! Thank you na rin sa flowers sana hindi ka na nag-abala!"
Matt smiled when she received her text. Ok din siguro ako naman magpahabol, he thought. She's in for a surprise when I get back tomorrow.
................................
Sarah's POV
Nakakainis talaga ang taong yun. Nakakairita.... simula ng binabaan niya ako ng phone hindi na tumawag ulit. I will not call him din for all I care. I've heard pumasok na siya today but ni anino wala! Kainis! (She thought as she strides along the hospital corridors)
Michael: Hey Sarah! What's with the face? Are you angry with someone? Dr. Fernan already came back for work. Weren't you supposed to look happy? (He joked as they met in the corridor)
Sarah: Not now Michael! I'm not in the mood.
Michael (lifted his hands): Woah! Ok I have to steer clear of your way. I'm afraid of your wrath (laughs)
Mark: Atty. Tua! Atty Tua! (Calls from behind her)
Sarah: Yes! Do you need anything, Dr. Wolff?
Mark: Ahm... Dr. Morrison is asking you go to the conference room.
Sarah: Really? I just spoke to him.
Mark: Ahm.... I guess he forgot something.
Sarah: Ok. How's your friend? I've heard he's back to work.
Mark: Oh yeah. He had surgery this morning so I guess he's pretty busy.
Sarah (mumbles): Busy enough not even to say hi to me
Mark: Did you say something, Atty? (Hides his smile)
Sarah: Oh nothing. Are you going to walk me to the conference room?
Mark: Oh I'm sorry. I would love to but I have to head out. It's almost 5pm I will be off duty.
Sarah: Ok bye. Thanks.
Sarah walked to the conference room and knocked on the door. She opened the door and surprised to see candlelights. She saw that the floor was covered with red balloons and saw Matt at the corner with a wide smile and a bouquet of flowers. Soft music filled the room with a tune of Kailangan Kita... their favorite song way back then.
Matt: Hi! I'm really sorry about yesterday. (Grins) I was just teasing you. Flowers for you, my lady.
Sarah (lightly punch his arm): Ikaw talaga! Lakas ka talaga mang-asar (trying hard to hide her kilig) Grabe ha? Ang lakas mo rin nagamit mo ang conference room.
Matt: Ouch! look I'm sorry. Hindi na mauulit. Peace na tayo? And you know I'm Dr. Morrison's favorite doctor so I can pull some strings.
Sarah (smiles and smells the flowers); Sige na nga. Thank you for these again. Pangalawa na to. May ari ka yata ng flower shop.
Matt: Yay! So since bati na tayo (knelt down before her and took her hand)
Sarah: What are you doing? Matthew! (Seems scared of what he will do next)
Matt: Shhh.... Wait. Let me have my moment. (He took out a red box from his pocket and opened it.... Sarah gasped and he smiled) I don't have the ring yet...but I want you to have this bracelet. It's a silver bracelet same as what I have. Yours engraved with my name and mine engraved with yours.... If you allow me. Sarah.... Will you be my girlfriend again? I will make no promises but I will show you the best way I can how much I love you. So please, can we give our love a second chance?
Sarah (she looked at him teary eyed): You know Matt... my love for you never really left. I'd say yes.... I'm ready to take that chance.
He stood up and hugged her really tight.
Matt: I'm so happy! Thank you Sarah. Thank you, Love! (Pulls out from their hug and slowly leaned towards her giving her the sweetest kiss)

Short update po 😂 Hope you guys like it.