Loving you more

Sarah could never be happier. It has been six months since she said yes again to Matt. They usually spend intimate dinners during his day off and so far everything went smoothly. She was gathering her things and set to go home when someone knocked on her door.
Matt: Hey Love! (Approached her and kiss her lips) Are you heading out? How I wish makasama ako sa yo.
Sarah: Hi Love. Oo pauwi na in a while. Duty ka di ba?
Matt: Yup. Wala si Mark e, on leave. So kulang kami na residents. (He sat down on the sofa and Sarah sat down beside him). Come here... Sit on my lap (she sat down on his lap and he hugged her) I miss you!
Sarah: I miss you too. Straight 3 days ka na kasi on call. (Gently touched his face)
Matt: I'm sorry. Babawi ako. Sunday when Mark gets back I have one day off. Sunday na lang para sure na wala ka ring work. Ok? (Hugs her and pulls her for a kiss)
How I wish we could stay a little longer like this but I have to go. The patients await (laughs)
Sarah: Ok love, looking forward this Sunday to spend the whole day with you. (She gave him peck on the lips)
..................
Sarah: Joy, kumusta kayo ni Nanay dyan? (Asks her sister as they talk through skype)
Joy: Ok naman po ate. Minsan po pinapapasamahan ko siya kay Ate Irene (their cousin) pag tuloy tuloy po ang trabaho ko sa call center.
Sarah: Iniinom niya naman ang mga gamot niya?
Joy: Opo ate. Ikaw kumusta naman diyan? Kumusta kayo ni Kuya Matt?
Sarah: Ok naman. Medyo hindi rin kami madalas magsama. Busy din pareho e.
Joy: Di pa ba kayo mapapakasal? Baka maunahan pa namin kayo ni Andrew (laughs)
Sarah: Uy! Huwag ka magbiro ng ganyan 25 years ka pa lang no. At tsaka hindi ko pa nakilatis ng mabuti yon kasi naging kayo nung nandito na ako sa US. Ako muna ang mauuna (smiles)
Joy (laughs): Sige po ate. Wala po ba kayong vacation leave na medyo matagal? Sana makauwi po kayo. Matanda na rin si nanay e. Minsan nagsasalita na siya ng mga habilin.
Sarah (sighs): Alam ko naman yun Joy. Kung may mataas lang sana na sahod diyan baka hindi na ko umalis. 1 year contract lang naman ako dito e iaassign na naman ako diyan sa Manila. 60 years old na rin kasi si nanay. O sige usap na lang tayo sunod. Madaling araw na dito. Pakisabi kay nanay nag-usap tayo. Ang tagal naman kasi niya mamalengke (laughs). Ingat kayo diyan.
Joy: Ikaw rin po ate. Ingat po. Bye.
................................
Matt: Hello, Good morning! Rise and shine sleepyhead! It's Sunday morning and we have to go to mass.
Sarah (yawns): Love, it's too early. 5 am pa lang. Di ba 9 am pa ang mass? (Pagrereklamo nya habang kausap niya sa telepono)
Matt (laughs): Well, you better get up, Love. I'm just outside your apartment door.
Sarah: What?!!! (Went to the bathroom to splash some water on her face, quick gargle and combed her hair and put it up in a bun) You're unbelievable Love. It's too early (told him as she open the door where he stood with a wide smile and brought breakfast)
Matt (laughs): Don't be a morning grouch! (Kiss her cheek) Wait I'll just put these down. (Placed what he brought on the dining table and went back to her and hugged her tight) I miss you Love.  God, you smell good! (Buried his face in her neck)
Sarah (chuckles): Hindi pa nga ako naliligo! Bolero ka talaga.
Matt: And I like it when you put your hair up.... I can do this (gently plant small kisses on her neck going to her jawline)
Sarah: Matt.....
Matt: Sorry I can't help it (claimed her lips for a long lingering kiss)
Sarah was caught by surprise but also kissed back. She felt the longing and passion as Matt expertly nibbled her lips and was about to give his tongue when she was brought to her senses.
Sarah: Matt....Matt! Wait.... I'm not ready for that yet. We might not be able to control ourselves.
Matt (looked at her full of passion in his eyes): As much as I want it.... But I love you more. (Gave her a peck on the lips and hugged her) When you're ready.... (He whispered) I could marry you, you know?
Sarah (smiles): We'll see... Bitiwan mo na ako para makaligo na, ok? Parang uulan yata.
Matt: A little rain won't ruin our day. Sige na maligo ka na before I lose control.
They ate breakfast and talked about their respective work. They went to hear mass in a nearby church and decided to have a stroll in the park after. They walked holding hands and Matt pulled her closer as the felt the soft cool breeze.
Matt: Are you cold?
Sarah: No it's ok. You're here to keep me warm (smiles at him). The clouds are getting darker. I think it's about to rain.
Matt: You know what, Love? (Looking at her intently)
Sarah: What?
Matt: You're really beautiful. Siguro dahil you only not look beautiful but you also have a good heart. Minsan ka lang makakita ng lawyer na ganyan. Hindi ka nakakasawang pagmasdan.
Sarah (laughs and slaps his arm lightly): Sira! Hala ka siniraan mo pa mga lawyers. Kahit naman mga doctors may masasamang ugali din.
Matt: True! (Grins) So maiba ako....kelan na ba ang ideal time mo magpakasal? Ready na ko anytime. I will finish my residency training by next year and I plan to go back to the Philippines. Dual citizenship naman ako and Dad also plans to retire there. Namatay na rin kasi ang stepmom ko. And he's getting older na rin 65 years old na.
Sarah: Matatapos ka na? Ako.... I'm saving up lang for our house. May babayaran pa kasi but tapos naman si Joy and may trabaho na rin. Ang contract ko dito is for a year din naman. Then the firm will assign me again in Manila.
Matt: So kelan nga?
Sarah: Nagpropose ka na ba? (Smiles)
Matt: I can do it tomorrow! (Grins)
Sarah (laughs): Agad agad! Seriously though baka pag 31 na ko. 2years from now.
Matt: Ha! No! it will be next year. You'll be 30 in 2 months. (Smiles widely)
Sarah (laughs): Oo nga pala. Ay hindi 32 pala.
Matt: Ay daya... You already said it. Next year it is.
A few raindrops started to fall as they pass through a bridge.
Sarah: Oh uulan na yata.It's a sign! Heaven is against it (smiles at him)
Matt: Hindi no! Maybe we should head back to the car. Baka magkasakit ka pa.... actually tayong dalawa (chuckles)
Sarah: Right! Baka nga mabasa tayo. I have an umbrella here. May pagkagirl scout din ako..... Laging handa (smiles) and opens her umbrella)
Matt: Wait... Come here. (Leans back on the bridge's railing and pulls her closer) I heard it's really romantic to kiss in the rain. Want to give it a try? (Winks at her)
Sarah (laughs as he looked at him): You are such a romantic, Love. (Placed a hand behind his neck while the other hand holds the umbrella and rain started to fall)
Matt (smiles at her and leaned closer to her face with eyes on her lips): This is sealing the deal.... Next year it is (grins and kissed her lips)
They slowly kissed what seems to be forever as the rain continues to fall.

Romantic nga ba? 😍
Sorry for late update guys. Short update lang for now medyo busy po.