A Happy Family ❤️👪

Fast forward 16 years......
Sarah: Matt, we better hurry. Kanina pa si Asher nagtitext. The ceremony will start exactly at 4pm.
Matt: We are ready Hon. Ang kulit kasi nito ni Gian.
Gian (laughs): Papa, you are the one who is makulit. You have been tickling me while I was dressing up. Ma, Papa is the one who is makulit.
Sarah (smiles and ruffles his hair): You both are makulit. And you are the exact replica of your Dad.
Gian is their second child. He is now 11 years old. It took some time after Asher that Sarah became pregnant again. Gian looks exactly like Matthew.
Matt: Let me get Gillian. (Went to the nursery and found their 2 year old baby giggling while her yaya plays peekaboo with her) Yaya Lucing...kunin ko na si Gillian. We will go in awhile. Hello baby! Wow my little girl looks really pretty.
Gillian: Pa...pa (bouncing up and down glad to see him and Matt lifted her and kissed her cheek)

The whole family hurriedly went to Asher's school. It is her senior high graduation and her parents were so happy for her.
Asher: I thought you won't be able to make it on time Ma...Pa.
Sarah: We made sure we made it on time silly. We are proud of you Love (hugged and kissed her)
Matt: Congratulations dear. Parang kelan lang I carry you pa. Now you are all grown up and going to college.
Asher: Thank you Papa. I owe this to you and Mama. Really thankful to God that I have you as my parents. Thank you also to you Gian and my cute sister, Gillian (kissed both of them)
Gian: Yuck Ate. You can say thank you without kissing me. (All of them laugh)

After the ceremony, they went to a restaurant for a family dinner. It was a picture of a happy family and Sarah was all smiles watching their kids.
Matt: So Asher, what do you plan to take up in college?
Asher: Papa, alam ko po you want me to become a doctor but it seems like I want to be like Mama. Gusto ko po maging lawyer.
Matt: Don't worry anak. You can do whatever you like.
Asher (smiles): Thank you po....and Mama I will be applying also in UP. Para same din tayo ng alma mater.
Sarah: We are here to support you anak. Whatever you want....and that holds true also for you Gian.
Gian: Really....wow. When I grow up I want to be an astronaut and work for NASA.
Matt (laughs): That is really something to dream of son. Dati being an astronaut was also one of my dreams.
Asher: It will be a good thing for you bro. You can also stay in Mars for good (giggles)
Gian (sticks his tongue out to her): You are one evil sister!
Sarah: Hey...hey. Enough of that....Baka saan naman mauwi yan ang magpikunan pa kayo. Maybe we should make pasyal as a family or even a vacation.
Gian: Yehey! Yes Ma! I want to go the beach. Besides it's already summer and we haven't went anywhere.
Sarah: What do you think hon?
Matt: I'll check my schedule. Medyo matagal na rin tayo hindi nakapagbakasyon.

The whole family went to Boracay for vacation....even Yaya Lucing went with them. They rented a villa and once they reached the place Gian was all smiles excited for a swim.
Gian: Papa, Mama....I can swim now?
Sarah: Wait for you Ate! Don't go alone.
Gian: Mama! I am already 11. I can take care of myself.
Matt: Gian! Listen to your Mom.
Gian went to their room mumbling.....
Sarah: Sobrang excited lang talaga ng anak natin (laughs) Magbihis ka na ng pangligo Hon at samahan mo na.
Matt: How about you?
Sarah: I will place our clothes lang then magbibihis. You go ahead. Nasa beachfront naman to ang villa natin.
Asher: Ma! Let's go swim. I'm ready! (Went into their room wearing a two piece bikini under her see-through cover-all)
Matt: Hey young lady! You are not going out wearing that. Change to a one piece suit.
Asher: Papa!!! I don't have a one piece suit. At tsaka Mama and I bought same style of bikini. We thought that we will wear it together here.
Matt: Hon!!! Please lang don't wear something like that!
Sarah (laughs): Hon, gusto ko rin naman to feel sexy ulit (touches his cheek and kiss him)
Matt: You will always be sexy for me. Hay.... I know I can't win this...pero please you two. Wear shorts with it.
Sarah: Ok boss! Asher...you hear your Papa.
Asher: Ok Pa! (Laughs as she witness the banter of her parents)

Matt: Gian, don't go too far. (Shouts as he watch them from the shore)
Gian: Papa, look! I can float!
Matt (smiles as he watch him float with a swim board): Asher, turuan mo ang kapatid mo. Ang tagal naman ng Mama niyo.
Asher: She's here Pa. (Pointing behind him)
Sarah approached them wearing a black bikini top with a sheer pink cover-all and white shorts. She maintained her figure despite having 3 kids.
Matt: Wow!!! You look beautiful and sexy Hon! Maybe Yaya Lucing can watch the kids and we stay in our room (approached her and whispered in her ear)
Sarah: Hon! (Slapped his arm lightly) Ano ba? Maligo na tayo.
They swam with their kids and had a grand time. Later that evening after having family dinner, they had a time for themselves. Matthew had a table set up under the moonlight with wine and soft music. Sarah dressed in a royal blue mini dress and sandals and very much happy with the set up.
Sarah: Hon, you are full of surprises. Hindi naman natin anniversary a?
Matt: Bakit sa anniversary ba natin pwedeng may ganito? (smiles and holds her hand) I just want to thank you....for being my most precious treasure. Thank you for giving 3 other precious treasures....our kids. Ito yong family na pinangarap natin. We have been together all these years and I'm truly blessed to have you in my life (kisses her hand)
Sarah (teary-eyed): Thank you too Hon.....for coming into my life. We have known each other since high school and our lives took some turns but we still ended up together. We are destined for each other.....and I thank God for it. I love you with all my heart.
Matt: I love you too....with all my heart and soul.

They sealed with a kiss under the moon and stars...........

Fin

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you everyone for reading my works. I never thought that people would appreciate it and took time to read. I'm sorry for ending this story....sort of in a rush.  I have been busy and ran out of ideas 😂 I am a Sarah Geronimo fan and ashmatt by heart. I really would love them to get married someday. I always pray for forever for them. Until my next fan fic......thank you!!!!😊