The Morning After

Sarah slowly opened her eyes the next morning feeling sore all over. She found herself staring into her husband's handsome face as he sleeps soundly with his arm resting on her waist. She smiled as she traced a finger on his eyes, nose and oh...those lips that slowly broke into a smile. Matt move his face closer to her and pulled her close by the waist.
Matt (smiled and whispered): Good morning Love. (Gave her a peck)
Sarah (covered her mouth and whispered back): Good morning! We haven't brushed out teeth yet. (Giggles)
Matt: It doesn't matter. Are you ok Love? May masakit ba? You smell so good (he showered soft feathery kisses on her neck)
Sarah (giggles): Love...Matt! Nakikiliti ako.
Matt: My beautiful and sexy wife (whispered huskily as he continue to shower her with kisses)
Sarah: Love, it's already 9am. Magchecheck out pa tayo and uwi sa condo mo. We only have 5 days before flying back to US. (Pushed him back lightly and stood up pulling the blanket) Matt!!! You did not tell me you're naked! (Covered her eyes as soon as his body was exposed with his stallion-----no wonder why I'm sore, she felt the warmth on her cheeks)
Matt (laughs): Love, you enjoyed last night from what I heard. (Suddenly stood up and rushed towards her as Sarah quickly went to the bathroom) Come here! (He caught her as she was about to enter the bathroom and hugged her from behind) Let me treat you to a nice shower (smiles as he kissed her neck)

They stayed for about an hour in the bathroom (you know what they did 😉). Sarah already dressed in a white summer dress and Matt in his shorts and shirt. He went to hug her and kissed her forehead.
Matt: I love you, wifey! I love you so much.
Sarah: I love you too. Wifey? Bagong tawagan na ba tayo?
Matt (smiles): I just want it to sink in that you are already my wife.
Sarah (laughs): Ok hubby. Magbreakfast na tayo. Sila ni Joy kaya? Text ko muna.

After they had their breakfast, they fixed their things and went off to Matt's condo. Nauna na sila Joy at Nanay ni Sarah umuwi sa bahay nila. It was traffic so they had time to talk and sing along with tunes in the car radio.
Sarah: I really like this song, Forevermore. Timeless talaga siya at favorite ko ang Side A.
Matt (smiles): Alam kong favorite mo sila. Buti na lang ok pa to ang car ko no? Galing din ni insan Carlo naalagaan niya.
Sarah: Oo nga. Mabait din si Carlo kasi. Ang cute ng baby nila ni Nicole.
Matt: But I'm sure mas cute ang magiging baby natin (smiles) So we have to double time (winks)
Sarah: Matthew! (Slaps his arm lightly) Ikaw talaga.
Matt (laughs): Love, you have understand I waited long enough (chuckles)
Sarah (blushed): Hay naku! Eyes on the road. We'll see later. Mapapag-usapan natin yan.

When they reached Matt's condo, Sarah was surprised to see it so clean and organized.
Sarah: Wow the place is so clean. And nandito na lahat ng gifts natin.
Matt: I hired a cleaning team few days ago and I assigned Ivan to be the one in charge of bringing the gifts here.
Sarah: Napakaorganize naman ng hubby ko (hugged him) Nahihiya tuloy ako because I can be messy most of the time. Miss clutter talaga ako.
Matt: Don't worry wifey! I love you just the same (smiles and kissed her forehead)
Sarah: I love you Hubby! (Hugged him tight) Ligpit ko na muna ang mga damit ko sa room. Hindi ka pa naman gutom? We'll have late lunch na lang. Late na rin breakfast natin kanina.
Matt: No I'm good. Busog pa ko. But I'm hungry for something else (pulled her close and kissed her passionately)

Author's note:
Kayo na po mag-imagine what happened next 😉
I miss Matt and Sarah....tagal na walang spotted. Hope both of them on ASAP next Sunday 🙏🏻