The road to forever

Matt: Hey Love. We're landing in a while. (Woke her up as the plane began to descend)
Sarah: Oh! (Stretched out her arms) Ang sarap ng tulog ko Love.
Matt: You must be tired. Excited na ko makita ang ibang kamag-anak ko. It's our wedding in 6 days, Love. Too excited! (Smiles)
Sarah: If I know, mas excited ka sa ibang bagay. (Smiles)
Matt: That too! (Smiles widely)
Sarah: Hay naku! Behave. We still have lots to do before the wedding.
Matt: Bring it on Love. I'm too excited to complain.
.....................
Ivan: Sarah, we promise to bring him on you wedding day in one piece. Hindi kayo pwede magkita starting tonight. 2 days na lang wedding niyo na.
Mark: Promise Sars it's a wholesome bachelors night (smiles)
Sarah: Basta guys no hanky panky. Even though all is set for the wedding I can still back out if you (looks sternly at Matt) do something really bad!!!
Matt: Love (pulls her closer)... I will never do anything you wouldn't like. Besides  I already had a glimpse of my life without you and I don't want that again. Ok? I love you very much. (Kissed her on the lips)
Ivan: Ow...enough guys. Nang-iinggit na naman kayo.
Matt and Sarah laughed at him while holding hands. Matt kissed her hand and gave his goodbye.

Matt: Guys! I'm telling you....you just know when you already found the right girl.
Paul: Bro, seriously though.... Ready ka na talaga magpatali? Once you are married other girls are really off limits. What if you will meet someone that you can be attracted to?
Matt: Marriage is a commitment. Once you get into it both parties have to work at it. It should be built on trust, love and understanding. I don't want to get into like my parents' situation. I want to build a solid family with Sarah. Alam ko that makakaya namin. Every decision or choice we make is a gamble... A risk. But we have to get into it to know the outcome, di ba?
Mark: Wow pare! Hanga ako sa yo. For someone who has never been married full of wisdom na ang pinagsasabi mo. (Laughs)
Ivan: Pero bro, seriously....I'm glad that you have Sarah. The time na wala na kayo you were a mess. I always see you this happy pag kayo ang magkasama. So good boy ako. Ayaw ko masira pa ang relationship ninyo at hindi matuloy ang wedding. So it's just booze, video games and kwentuhan for tonight. We can sing too!
Mark: Si Ivan yata ang mas takot kay Sarah (all of them laugh)
Matt: Thanks guys! You have been with me through thick and thin. So glad to be in a company of my best friends and best groomsmen (smiles) Cheers! (Raised his glass of wine)
....................
Matt (stretched out and yawn as he reached for his phone): Hello?!
Sarah: Love!!! Good morning. You just woke up?
Matt: Oh hi Love! Good morning. Yeah. Inumaga kami ng inom at kwentuhan. Oh! I think I have a terrible headache. Anong oras na ba?
Sarah: It's almost 12noon and please pakibukas ng pinto I have been knocking for almost an hour and called you several times.
Matt: You're outside? wait! (Stood up and went to the door and he saw his friends sprawled all over the sala of his condo with no shirt just wearing boxers or briefs) Love, I thought we should not see each other until the wedding na? (called out from inside just by the door)
Sarah: I just came by to bring you Paracetamol and tomato juice kasi alam ko maghahang over ka. Wala bang babae diyan? Let Ivan open the door para hindi tayo magkita.
Matt: Wait! Guys!!! Get up...wake up. Ivan, put a shirt on and shorts. Open the door.
Ivan: Bro, naman!!! (He get up, put a shirt on and opened the door) Hey Sarah.
Sarah: Hey Ivan! (Covered her eyes when she saw what they're wearing) I just want to give you guys these.
Ivan: True to my word Sars.... No hanky panky.
Sarah (smiles): Ok. Alis na ko Love! Love you (called out as Matt already hid in his room)
Matt: Love you too! See you tomorrow!!! (He called out)
Mark (laughs): Ang corny ninyong dalawa!
.........................
The weather is perfect. They chose the church in Paco Park for their wedding. It is a beautiful venue for intimate small weddings. Both parties are getting ready on different rooms in Diamond Hotel where the reception will also be held.
Joy: Ate!!! Wow, you look beautiful. Ang ganda ganda mo.
Shin: Oo nga sis. Ang ganda ganda mo. And you're not wearing your gown yet....hair and make up pa lang.
Sarah (looked at herself on the mirror and smiles): Really? I'm not really sure if bagay sa akin to put my hair up kasi parang daga ang tenga ko.
Gela (the one who did the make up): Girl, believe me. You look radiant! This shows your perfect shoulders sa tube gown mo and the tendrils on the side giving it a soft feel. Naku maglalaway ang mapapangasawa mo pag nakita ka na.
Divine: Nak, ready ka na? (She asked as she approached them and got teary eyed as she saw her) Anak, ang ganda ganda mo! (Tuluyan na pumatak ang luha sa mga mata niya)
Sarah (smiles and approached her Mom and hugged her): Nay, huwag na kayo umiyak ang puso niyo po.
Gela: Mother! Bawal drama muna baka masira ang make up.
Shin: Tita, smile na po. Si Sarah nagmana ng kagandahan sa yo
Joy: Nay, dalawa po kami ang nagmana sa yo (everyone laughs)
Divine: Masaya lang ako dahil noong nagkasakit ako akala ko hindi ko maabutan to.
Sarah: Nay, aabutan nyo pa po ang apo ninyo (smiles) Tara na. Tama na ang drama help me with my gown.
........................
Tim: Hey Matt! Congratulations bro. Sarah is really a gem.
Matt: Hey Tim! Thanks for coming all the way from the U.S. Ajay and Mark Wolff not able to go with you?
Tim: No. They are still finishing up some stuff. The hospital has been going through changes so lots of paperworks. It's a good thing I finished mine ahead of time. This is Mia by the way, my girlfriend and we are planning for some alone time so we will go to Boracay after your wedding, we are also staying at Diamond Hotel now.
Matt: Nice to meet you Mia (shakes her hand)
Mia: Congratulations and nice to meet you too.
Sheila (Coordinator): Matt, you have to take your place now. The bride is on her way.
Ivan: This is it bro! Let's go.

Matt marched towards the altar proudly wearing his barong. His Dad was not able to come home because he had a stroke. His half sister and his aunts are there for the wedding, he tooled his place in front of the altar waiting for his bride. The entourage marched their way in as the choir sang. Then there she is.......marching alone the aisle looking all so regal (her Mom marched ahead of her)

Matt's POV
She's so beautiful. She is truly an angel. The tube gown fit her perfectly....so simple and elegant.

Ivan: Bro, go ahead and cry (whispered jokingly)
Matt: Oh shut up (pasimple na na pinahid ang luha)

Her Mom met her just before Matt and they exchanged hugs and kisses as she gave Sarah to Matt. Matt held her hand and led her to the altar before the priest. The ceremony went on....

Wedding vows
Matt: My Sarah, I knew from the very start that it's only you I want to spend the rest of life with. We have gone through a lot together and I admire you for your patience and your forgiving heart. You gave me a second chance despite the hurt I caused you before. On this day, before God and before everyone in this church, I will not be making promises but will make a statement....that I will be forever here for you, to stand by you and shower you all the love and happiness. Together we will build our family with God in our center bounded by love and trust. I love you so much!
Sarah: Matt, my Love, we had our trials before and we were able to surpass it. I have never loved any other guy but you even while we were apart. You always have that special place in my heart. I have learned to forgive and gave you a second chance and I never regret it. The time that we got back together....I feel whole again, just like in Jerry McGuire movie...You complete me (giggles). I love you so much and I'm ready to be the mother of your children (smiles and Matt kissed her hand and smiled back)

Priest: By the power vested on me..,I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Matt slowly remove Sarah's veil as the audience claps. Slowly he closed the gap and kissed her. It's the most sweetest 10 second kiss ever. The reception went on at the Diamond Hotel and everyone had a blast. It was only a total of 150 people including their families and close friends. As the night passes and the reception almost over Matt held her hand and kissed her forehead.
Matt: This is the happiest day of my life, Love.  Now you're Mrs. Matthew Fernan.
Sarah: Same here Love. We are officially Mr. And Mrs. (Smiles at him and hugs him)
Matt: Can't wait for everyone to go home and we retreat to our honeymoon suite. (Whispered and she lightly pinched his abs)
...................

Author's note:
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
It's been a long time. Sorry guys. ☺️