A Fresh Start?

Sarah: Hey! Are you ok? (She asked him as they walk towards a cafe from the gym)
Matt (frowns): No! Nakakainis ang Ron na yon. He keeps looking at you during the entire routine. I can see it from the treadmill.
Sarah (laughs): You're being ridiculous. Hindi naman a. He looked towards all of us. Instructor nga siya di ba?
Matt: Basta! We will go back to the Philippines in just about 10 days. Huwag ka na lang bumalik sa gym? You can exercise at home. You can meet up with Anna naman sa bookshop nila. I don't like the idea of that man looking at you the whole time you do your dance or Zumba work outs. Parang gusto kung sapakin!!!
Sarah: Matthew! Ano ba?! No need to get jealous ok? Isa pa I enjoy going to the gym. At ikaw din may sabi na 10 days na lang and we will go back home. I feel great when I exercise. Hon...(hugs him on the waist and looked up to him) I love you so much. There's nothing to be jealous about... Ako ay iyong iyo (smiles and tiptoes to kiss him on the lips)
Matt (he pulled her closer and responded to her kiss and sighed): You really know how to calm me down. (Kissed her again and more passionately)
Sarah: Mmmmmm....I love you. I think we better head home.
Matt (held her hand and smiled): I agree. Let's shower together? (Winks and laughs as she slightly slap his arm)
.................................
Anna: Hi Sarah! Good morning! You look so radiant this morning.
Sarah (smiles): Hi Anna! radiant? Do I have a glow of light around me?
Anna (laughs): I don't know exactly....I guess it's an "after sex glow" (she whispered and laughed as Sarah blushed) See! I thought you will never come back here again after yesterday. Matt looked really jealous just by looking at Ron giving you special attention.
Sarah (laughs): I just had a good night sleep that's it.
Anna (grins): I know when someone had a good sex. Anyway you're husband is such a hottie! And a plus factor is that you both love each other so much makes it more a great sex!
Sarah (laughs): Anna!!!
Ron: Hey ladies! Looks like you two having fun about something. Care to share? (Smiles)
Anna: It's none of your business Ron! (Smirks)
Ron: Sorry I'm just trying to be friendly. Ready for our dance routine today. By the way, you look pretty today Sarah! (Winks at her and Anna rolls her eyes)
Sarah: Ahm... Thanks. Should we start?
Ron: Yeah sure. Hey I heard you're heading back to the Philippines in a few days. Maybe I could treat you to dinner or something.
Sarah: Sorry but I don't think that's a good idea Ron.
Ron: Oh cmon. I am just asking you out as friends. Anna can come too.
Anna: Ron, I don't think we can do that. Matthew will be meeting with us at the bookshop, right Sarah?
Sarah (looked confused): Oh....right. Besides, I have to the hospital to be with my husband.
Ron (chuckles): Ok I get it. Sorry just trying to treat a friend that's all. I just wish I met you first my lady (took Sarah's hand and kissed it and went to get ready for the routine)
Anna: Wow! He is really into you. Now Matthew has the right to be jealous.

Matt: Hon! I'm home! Hon?! (He shout out as he entered their place)
He entered their room and heard the shower. He knocked on the door twice.
Matt: Hon?! Can I join you? (Grins)
Sarah: I'll be out in a sec (shout out from the door) I am about to finish.
After a few seconds, she went out wrapped in a towel.
Sarah: You're home early.
Matt: I got off early. I asked Timothy to cover for me. I have to finish my research paper in 3 days. You look sexy in wet hair.
Matt moved closer to her and leaned forward and kissed her passionately. She responded to his kiss.
Matt: I miss you (he said huskily)
Sarah (smiled): Did you say that you have to finish your research paper?
Matt: We can finish in 30 minutes? (Smiles and kiss her passionately again)
.............
Sarah: Hon, dinner's ready. (He approached him as he works in their bedroom table and shrieks as he pulled her to sit on his lap)
Matt: I am really glad I have you. (Hugged her tight)
Sarah: Uy! Need to get up and kumain na tayo. Mamaya na ang harutan. Matthew! (Giggles as he tickles her)
Matt: Ok ok. (Laughs) Let's have dinner.

Matt: Hon, we will be home in 5 days. Dun na muna tayo mag stay sa condo until we save up for a house and lot.
Sarah: Huwag mo na problemahin yun. Kahit saan naman ako basta we are together.
Matt: You are really one of kind Hon! Ang swerte ok talaga!. We will build our own family soon. Inimagine ko na with our little kids running around. Gusto ko mga lima.
Sarah: Ha?! Lima? Ang dami naman! Mga dalawa o tatlo lang.
Matt (laughs): Mas masaya kung marami! But kahit ilan or even wala if according to God's plan as long as we have each other. (Winks) So umpisahan na natin? (Moved closer to her and leaned to kiss her)
.....................

Author's note:
Waley ang chapter na to....braindrain. 😕 Hopefully will do better on the next chapter.
I'm right napakaprivate nga yata ng birthday celebration last July 25 but happy ang ashmatt heart natin with the hiking adventure 😍 #Relationshipgoals