Honeymoon (remaining days)

Sarah: Hon, paano naman tayo makaakyat sa jetski?
Matt: We have to swim sa malalim na part then try to get on it. Supposedly kasi parang may raft or small boat going to it. Dapat kasi sa medyo malalim na ang jetski. Ready? Tutulungan naman nila tayo (pointing to the resort staff and lifeguards)
Sarah: Mabuti na lang nakarashguard ako. Sobrang init pala.
Matt: Oo nga. At mabuti na rin yun because kahit yan nga ang suot mo kita na ang kasexihan what more if nakaswimsuit ka (smiles and winks) Let's go! (Held out his hand to her.
They had a few laughs as they tried to get on the jetski. After a while when both are aboard they went around for awhile with Matt driving then later he teached Sarah on how to drive.
Matt: Hon, huwag masyadong mabilis! Just drive slow.....just enjoy the warmth of the sun and the cool breeze (said a little loudly in her ear as his arm wrapped around her waist and the other guiding her while she drives)
Sarah: This is so fun! Ang sarap pala magdrive. After this parasailing na tayo!

Sarah screamed as they went on parasailing but gasped as they both gaze to the wonderful view of the ocean and the islands from above.
Sarah: Ang ganda! I love this!
Matt (smiles as he watched her eyes filled with excitement): Mas maganda ka! (Sarah looked at him and smiled)  Alam mo what would make this parasailing more exciting?
Sarah: What?
Matt: This...(moved his head towards her and gave her a soft warm kiss on the lips) I love you so much, Sarah!
Sarah (screams): I love you Matthew! ( They both laugh and enjoyed the rest of the parasailing)

They enjoyed the remaining days of their vacation. The night before they went back to Manila, Matt arranged a private romantic dinner with here in a gazebo near the pool area. Sarah was surprised to see the place beautifully decorated by lights and flower petals around a table for two. There was soft soothing music in the background and when she turned around....Matt looking at her lovingly with a bouquet handed by one of the staff.
Matt: Surprise Honey! (Gave her the flowers and kissed her lips)
Sarah (smiles): Wow! Hon ang ganda! I never thought you still have that romantic side of you. Thank you! Thank you for making me feel so special. (Kissed his cheek and hugged him)
Matt: It's because you are special! I love you  so much. (Smiles and held a chair for her) So my lady, let's enjoy our dinner.
Sarah: Thank you kind sir. (Giggles as she take her seat) Ang sosyal naman nito (the waiter served their soup)
Matt (laughs): Gusto ko kasi special. This is a seven course meal. Let's enjoy this meal and we will have wine later.
They really had a nice dinner and laughed as they reminisce funny stories of heir past. Before they knew it they were able to consume half of the bottle of wine served.
Matt (smiles and looked lovingly at his wife with flushed cheeks....maybe due to the wine): Honey....(stood up and reached for her hand) I guess this is the best time for this. I maybe not be the best dancer but can I have this dance? (Smiles as if on cue a Martin Nievera song "With You" filled the air)
Sarah (smiles and stood up): My pleasure Hon.
She placed his hand behind his neck and leaned on his chest as he pulled her closer....and they swayed to the song.
Matt: Listen to the lyrics....(he whispered to her ear and he began to sing along)

With you
I touch the sky
You give me wings so I can fly,
I fly with you
You turn dark skies into blue
I know our love is true
My every morning's not the same
If I'm not with you
With you
All dreams come true
All dreams are made in love with you
With only you
You start and end each
Silent prayer
I know for sure that you're there
Now i know forever's a journey
I will take with you...

Sarah (teary-eyed and hugged him tight): Thank you so much  Hon. Thank you for the love.
Matt: Thank you too Hon. For giving me a second chance. I love you so much (kissed her hair)
Sarah (pulled from his embrace and looked into his eyes and lovingly touch his face): I love you too Hon.

Matt slowly closed the gap and pulled her closer. He softly nibbled her  lower lip slowly gaining entrance of his tongue. Sarah gave out a soft moan as she slightly opened her mouth and they both kissed passionately. It was a good thing the resort staff already granted hem their  private time. His hands slowly travelled down and rested on one of her butt cheek and kneads it as he intensifies his kiss.
Sarah (breath heavily as she broke off their kiss): Hon! I guess we better get to our room. (Blushed after realizing what she said and buried her face on his chest)
Matt (laughed and kissed her hair): You don't have to be shy Hon. We are already married.
They both laugh as they hold each other's hand going to their room. They spent the night full or love and passion.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late and short update 😁