Kiss and make up again

Sarah pulled herself from him to catch her breath. They both miss each other terribly and if this goes on she may find it difficult to control.
Sarah: Love, wait..... I guess we have to catch our breath.
Matt (looked at her with much longing and passion): Ugh....I miss you so much. I can't get enough of your kiss. (Moved closer to kiss her again but she placed her hands on his chest and lightly pushed him)
Sarah: Matthew!!! We have much time later. Kakarating ko lang kaya. You finish that first (pointing to his food) and I'll freshen up and change to more comfortable clothes.
Matt (smiles and winks): I like that... Sige change into something comfortable.
Sarah: Sira! (Laughs and gave him a peck) Una muna kasal po bago honeymoon.

When she went out the bathroom after a quick shower, she saw Matt getting ready for a quick shower too. He approached her with his bare chest and just a towel wrapped around his waist and gave her a peck.
Matt: Sana nagsabay na lang tayo (he said as he pulls her close)
Sarah: Tse! Umayos ka nga sa susunod na huwag ngayon. Magbibihis muna ako and you go in and take a shower. We will look for gifts for the principal sponsors. Gusto ko dito bilhin.
Matt (sighs): Ok. You really look sexy wearing that robe (grins). Wala ka bang suot sa loob (moves closer and planted a kiss on her neck)
Sarah (shrieks): Matt!!! (Hinampas si Matt) Umayos ka! (Pushed him and ran to the kitchen)
Matt (laughs): Eto naman binibiro lang. (He enters the bathroom)

Sarah's POV
Ayaw ko lang pahalata pero kilig na kilig naman ako. I really love him so much. Paano ko kaya sasabihin sa kanya about Lloydy's kiss?

Matt: Mabuti naman may nagustuhan ka na after checking several stores for the gift.
Sarah: Nagrereklamo ka? (Looked at him with one eyebrow raised)
Matt: Hindi. Sorry. I'm tired din kasi di ba last duty day ko kahapon.
Sarah: Oo nga pala. How inconsiderate of me (lovingly touched his face)
Matt: Can we go home after we eat? Rest muna tayo. We are going home to the Philippines day after tomorrow. Love, I really appreciate that you're here. (Leans forward and kissed her forehead)
Sarah: Let's go home now.

Sarah was watching television in the living room with Matt sleeping soundly with his head on her lap. She looked at him and traced her finger on his face and lightly touches his hair.
Sarah's POV
Ang gwapo talaga ng fiancé ko. The more mo siyang tingnan mas lalong gumagwapo. I love him so much.
Matt moved a little and rubbed his eyes as he squinted.
Matt: Oh sorry Love. Hindi ko namalayan nakatulog na ko. (He sit up and held her hand) Hindi ka ba nabigatan sa ulo ko? Did I sleep long?
Sarah (smiled): Don't worry. Ok lang. Mga 1 hour din siguro tulog mo. Pagod na pagod ka yata (squeezed his hand and Matt placed it on his lips and kissed it)
Matt: It's great to sleep near you and what more pag katabi na kita (winks) Past 8pm na bala hindi pa tayo nag dinner. Order na lang tayo ng pizza?
Sarah: That sounds a great idea (smiles)

After they ate, niligpit ni Sarah ang pinagkainan, She was washing the dishes when Matt hugged her from the back.
Matt: I have to get use to this. I'm excited to have you as my wife. (Kissed her neck)
Sarah: Hey! Sandali lang po may ginagawa ako (giggles). Patience love! We will get to the honeymoon.
Matt (laughs): Ok ok. Don't worry I can wait for the right time...but can we sleep together? Promise I will behave.
Sarah: Oo na. Go freshen up at matutulog na tayo. (smiles as she continue to wash the dishes)
Matt: Yes!!!

Sarah: Love, bakit nakahiga ka pa diyan ng hindi ka man lang nakapagpalit? Get up and freshen up na it's getting late (reached out and pull him up but Matt pulled her back and embraced her tight)
Matt: Now I got you trapped! (Smiled triumphantly)
Sarah: Sira ka talaga (hinampas si Matt)
Matt (loosen his embrace): Let's just lie like this for a few minutes. (Moved to the side to face her and kissed her forehead) I love you so much Sarah. I'm so happy that you will be my wife. From now on, we shall never keep secrets from each other. Let's build our relationship on love and trust and we place God in our center.
Sarah (looked into his eyes and bit her lower lip): Ahm....Love. Since you said it.... I have to tell you something.
Matt (gave her a questioning look): What is it?
Sarah: I'm really really sorry na hindi ko nakwento sa yo si Lloydy. Hindi naman talaga kami umabot to a BF-GF status but we had a mutual understanding.
Matt: And?
Sarah: Gusto ko lang malaman mo na wala na talaga yon. When we had our get together last New Year's Eve.... He told me he still has feelings for me and he kissed me. (Looked into Matt's eyes)
Matt (sighed and looked pissed): Why did he do that?! (A little bit louder and he sit up on bed) wait.... Did you.... did you kiss back?
Sarah (also sat up): Of course I did not! Love, ikaw ang mahal ko. I'm already committed to you. Hey...look at me! (Touched his face with both hands) I love you so much! Nagpunta ako dito to tell you face to face about the kiss. Gusto ko I will tell you personally at hindi mo pa nalaman pa sa iba.
Matt (looked into her eyes): I'm sorry too. And thank you for telling me. I love you so much!

He moved closer to her and kissed her passionately. Sarah can't think straight and she missed him so much that she kissed back. Matt softly moaned and kissed her more slowly taking off her blouse and left her inner clothing. He slowly lay her down on the bed as his hand sneaked under her brassiere and teased her peak. He nibbled her lips and slowly pushed his tongue. Sarah softly moaned and pulled him much closer with her hand behind his neck. Matt placed soft kisses on the side of her cheek, down to her neck, down to her chest just above her breasts.....then stopped.
Sarah: Love?
Matt (breathing heavily): Love....as much as I want to this but I love you so much that I can wait! (Gave her a peck) Now I have to shower! I love you! (He stood up grab his towel and went into the bathroom)
Sarah smiled....now who wouldn't love a guy like that?

Author's POV
Long time guys....busy busy busy kasi.
Now that all is settled....wedding na next! ☺️