Kiss and make up

Tim: Dude, I guess you overreacted. In one month time, you two will be married. Maybe you should eat up your pride and make amends with her.
Matt: I don't know. I just have to calm myself first. I am really pissed of her not telling me about him.
Mark: It's already 2 days since you last talked to her and she even left you a private message in Skype. Maybe Sarah has nothing to hide about that guy it's just she find him irrelevant to even talk to you about him.
Matt (sighs): Well, that's what she said. Am I too harsh on her? I just....you know don't like it when I'm angry because I tend to say things harshly. So I tried to keep my cool this time before I talk it out again with her.
Mark: We understand you Dude but I'm telling you.... Don't take too much time before talking it out with her. You're in a long distance relationship and it's more difficult to work things out.
Matt: Thanks guys. I might call her tomorrow.

Sarah: Sis! Ano na ang gagawin ko? Two days na dedma pa rin siya. He did not answer my calls. He did not answer my messages. (Sighs and feels hopeless)
Shin: Sis, I think you should give him space muna. Galit pa yong tao e. Bakit pa kasi hindi mo sinabi sa kanya about Lloydy. Ayan tuloy.
Sarah: Eh kasi.... Hindi sa may gusto pa ako kay Lloydy it's just that feeling ko kasi walang dahilan to talk about him to Matt. Tapos problema pang isa.... Lloydy kissed me sa lips last New Year's Eve!
Shin: Ha?! Ano?! Bakit naman niya ginawa yon?
Sarah: Hay naku! Ewan ko dun... But he already apologized. Maybe I should tell Matt about it also.
Shin: Hay naku! Don't! Wait for him na lang na nandito siya...para malambing mo. Mahirap na magkalayo kayo.
Sarah: Hay... May point ka sis.
...................
It's the 3rd day from the last time they talked. Matt is more calm now and tried to forget the whole scenario. He called up Sarah....
Sarah: Hello...
Matt: Hi Love!..... Look, I'm sorry. I know I intentionally did not answer your calls and messages. Let's just forget about it.
Sarah: Love, naman e. Alam ko naglihim ako sa yo. I know may kasalanan ako. I'm sorry ok? Ok na ba tayo?
Matt: Maybe I just miss you too much that I picked up a fight with you. I'm sorry Love. Kailangan ko lang isipin na malapit na tayong magkita and then it will be our wedding na.
Sarah: When nga ang flight mo?
Matt: January 31.... A week before our wedding day. Then we go back here 2 weeks after the wedding until I finish my training. Simula ngayon.... No more secrets ok? Lahat ilalantad..... we should tell each other everything. Meron pa ba akong dapat malaman?
Sarah (hesitated): Ahm...wala na. I miss you Love. Everything about the wedding is set. Ang galing ng cousin in Ivan na wedding coordinator. You just have to fit your barong once you're here.
Matt: Magaling talaga yan si Tricia. I'll just call you again tomorrow. I love you.
Sarah: I love you too.

They have been talking through Skype or vibes several days after that. However, Sarah is bothered for not telling Matt about Lloydy kissed her. She came up with the idea......
Mark: Hey Matt! Come for a drink with us guys later. You will be going home to the Philippines in 3 days. It will a bachelors night out (grins)
Matt (smiles): I guess I can. It will be my treat. I really wish you guys could attend our wedding.
Tim: It's difficult for us to file a leave of absence to go with you to the Philippines. Besides we are the ones who will covering up for you (laughs)
Matt (laughs): I guess so. I'll see you guys later.

Matt woke up the next day with a bad headache. He got up and made coffee. He was eating brunch when his phone rang.
Sarah: Hi Love!
Matt: Oh hi! Aren't you supposed to be sleeping at this hour? It's already 1 pm here. Di ba madaling araw diyan?
Sarah (smiles): I just miss you that's all...
Matt: Ok... I miss you too. I went out for a drink with the guys last night medyo naparami. Masakit ang ulo ko. (Someone knocks on the door) Wait.... Someone's at the door. Sleep now Love. Will talk later. I love you.
Sarah: Ok. I love you so much....

He stood and looked at peephole but did not see anyone. He was about to turn around when he heard another knock.....he opened he door.
Sarah (smiles widely): Surprise!!!
Matt (looked shocked but quickly recovered and hugged her so tight): Oh my God! What are you doing here?! You're here Love.... Am I dreaming?
Sarah: Yes I am here. At hindi ito panaginip. (Pulls out of his hug ang touched his face with both her hands)
Matt: I love you and I miss you so much! (Moves his head closer and kissed her lips passionately for almost a minute until they were both out of breath)
Sarah: Woah! I miss that! (Smiles) Hindi mo ba ako papasukin? Did ba masakit ang ulo mo?
Matt (smiles): Sorry....come in (helped her with her bag) Nawala na ang sakit ng ulo mo. Have you eaten? I'll fix a sandwich for you.
Sarah: Huwag na kumain na ko. How are you? Mukhang pumayat ka yata. Hindi masyadong halata sa Skype. (Sat down beside him in the dining area)
Matt: Medyo busy lang kasi. I'm doing surgeries most of the time so hindi tamang oras ang pagkain. I can't believe it that you're here (reached out and touched her face) I will be going home naman in 2 days. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you're here but bakit ka pumunta dito?
Sarah (smiles): Gusto lang kitang isorpresa. Alam ko naman may pagkukulang ako nung last nating tampuhan. I want to make it up to you.
Matt: Come here (he pulls her and let her sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around her) You don't have to make it up to me. It's enough that you gave me a second chance. Namiss lang kita ng sobra.
Sarah: I miss you too so much (she placed her around his neck and kissed him)

Matt pulled her much closer and slowly nibbled her lips. They shared a passionate kiss full of love and longing......

Author's POV
Bitin muna guys... Hindi ko alam kung saan papunta ang story 😂
Medyo busy sa work. Hopefully I can be able to update sooner.