Getting intimate?

Sarah woke up with a smile on her face. She felt his warmth with his hand under hers with him hugging from behind. They slept on the sofa. They spent the night chatting, kissing, and planning for the wedding. She looked lovingly on the ring on her left hand and tried slowly to get out of his hug trying not to wake him.
Matt: Hmmmm.... Where are you going Love? (Hugged her tighter and moved his head closer to the back of her neck)
Sarah: Good morning Love! I have to get up to go to the bathroom. (she tried to remove his arm)
Matt: I can get used waking up like this (he support his weight using his left elbow and planted small kisses on the side of her neck)
Sarah: Love!!! Really I have to go to the bathroom (giggles) Naiihi na ko. And please tame down.... Nararamdaman ko yong ano mo!
Matt (laughs): I can't help it Love. You're just too sexy! Saan na ang morning kiss ko?! (Pouts like a child when Sarah stood up when he loosened his grip)
Sarah: Sus parang bata! (Quickly gave him a peck on the lips and rushed to the bathroom)
Matt smiled....she really is adorable and she's going to be my wife. I love her so much. I'm excited for the honeymoon....este wedding (smiles widely)
They ate breakfast together and discussing all the details of the initial wedding preparation. They set the wedding date February of next year and will happen in the Philippines. Sarah will end her contract by November while Matt is set to finish by March next year.
.....................
The sleepover was then followed by another and another..... They made sure however that they don't get too close to be tempted.
Shin: Sis!!! I'm so happy for you! For both you. Finally sa simbahan na rin and tuloy nyo. Patingin ng ring?!
Sarah (smiles widely): Ang ganda no? (Proudly showing the ring through webcam) Simple lang pero definitely meant a lot! I finally followed what my heart says. I'm ready to take the plunge (laughs) Sorry ngayon ko lang napaalam sa yo almost 3 weeks na rin since we got engaged. Pinaalam ko muna kay Nanay at Joy.
Shin: Kakayanin nyo yan! Ang ganda ng ring. Wait..... Ano ang role ko sa kasal?
Sarah: Siyempre maid of honor! Ano ka ba? Alam na ni Joy kahit noon pa na ikaw ang maid of honor at bridesmaid lang siya (smiles) You are already part of our family.
Shin: Waaaah! Excited na ako! (claps as she jumps on her bed)
Sarah (laughs): Para kang sira! Di ba ako ang ikakasal?! Sige usap tayo later. Matatapos na si Matt maligo.
Shin: Sis....are you doing IT? With him? (Whispers)
Sarah (blushed): Loka! Hindi no! He just slept over but we did not sleep together!!! (Told her in a low voice with wide eyes) Actually we slept beside each other.... But you know NOT SLEPT!
Shin (giggles): Relax! Just asking.... Sige na nga. Bye na! Fiance mo rin naman e (laughs)
Sarah: Shin!!! Bye.
She turns off the Skype call and shook her head as she smiles.... Si Shin talaga.
Matt: Who was that you're talking to, Love? (He asked as he enters the living room)
Sarah: Just Shin.... Oh! (As she turned around to him.... She saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist, naked from waist up, his hair wet with little droplets of water on his chest.... He looks sooo HOT)
Matt (grins at her): Do you like what you see, Love?
Sarah (swallowed hard and pretended not to be affected): Tse! Feeling gwapong gwapo naman nito. (She stood up from the sofa and surprised to see him so close to her as she turned around)
He held on to her waist and pulled her close and bend down with their lips almost touching and he smiled.
Matt: You should get use to seeing me like this (he whispered)
Sarah (gulped with both her hands on his chest):  Love....I...
Matt lowered his lips on hers and gently nibbled, lightly licked her lower lip and Sarah couldn't help but respond to his kiss. She groaned softly as his tongue gained more entrance to her mouth and he pulled her much closer. She placed her both hand behind his neck and Matt groaned and deepened the kiss. Sarah can't think straight and drowned with his kiss. She then felt something down below and she pulls away from him.
Sarah: Matt!!! Wait!.... Sorry I can't do this. We will wait for the right time? Ok?
Matt (sighs): I'm sorry Love. You are just too...ugh. I have to go back to the bathroom (kissed her forehead and rushed to the bathroom)

Sarah: Matt, we have to talk. (She said seriously as soon as he got out of the bathroom)
Matt (sat in front of her wearing his boxers and putting his white shirt on): Yes Love. Look.... I got carried away. Ang sarap mo kasing ikiss (grins)
Sarah (frowns): Hey! I'm serious. Kailangan na natin itigil and sleepovers. Masyadong malapit sa temptation. I still have same principle.... We can only make love once we are married. I want my first to be special. But if we keep doing this....with you looking like that...... I might give in (suddenly went shy as the she says it)
Matt (smiles widely): So.... I am such a temptation, right?
Sarah (slaps him lightly): Tse! Umayos ka nga! Seryoso.... no more sleepovers. Ok?
Matt: I kind of like it when you're the first person I see in the morning. But for you..... Ok! no more sleepovers. I love you so much! (He stood up and hugged her and kissed her temple)

Matt's POV
Kakayanin ko to.... the problem with her is that she doesn't even know how incredibly sexy she is. August is about to end then it will be September. 5 more months to go.....

Author's note:
Ganyan nga Matt.... Tiis muna ☺️
Good things come to those who wait 😁