Life Back Home

It has been six months when they went home to Manila. They have been staying in Matthew's new condo in Taguig. Sarah went back working with the firm and Matt works in St.Luke's Global Hospital.
Matt: Hon, I will be late for dinner. May meeting kami with the medical director and it might take long.
Sarah (sighs on the phone): Oh...ok. Nakakalungkot lang that when we came home sa Pilipinas mas kaunti ang oras natin for each other.
Matt: I'm really sorry. Medyo "short-staffed" kami e...we are still looking for new doctors to fill in some slots. Kaya nga I have no choice but have an on call duty. Don't worry ok? I have my 1 week vacation leave next month. I'll make it up to you. I love you!
Sarah (pouts her lips and just sighs): Ok...I love you too! Come home the soonest Hon.

Sarah busied herself cleaning the whole condo. Their home has 2 bedrooms and they just have a cleaning lady every other day but she likes to keep things in order by herself. She learned how to be organized when she married Matthew. She just made a sandwich for her dinner and watched television after she freshened up then she fell asleep on the sofa. Matt came in the condo at around 11pm and saw her sleeping. He slowly sat near her and just watched her sleep.

Matt (slowly kissed her forehead as he remove strands of her hair from her face): Hon, good evening. You should sleep on the bed to make feel more comfortable.
Sarah (slowly opened her eyes and smiled softly): Hi Hon. Kakarating mo lang? Have you eaten? I'll fix you something (yawns and stretches her arms)
Matt (smiles at her): No need Hon. Kumain na ko. Here let me carry you to the bedroom (lifted her before she could react and she clings to him lovingly)

Matt gently placed her on the bed.
Matt: You're so beautiful Hon! God I miss you! (Slowly leaned towards her and kissed her lips)
Sarah softly moaned and they kissed more with passion as they slowly remove each other's clothes.
Sarah: I miss you too Matt!
They ended up with a passionate lovemaking. The next morning Sarah woke up first @6am still naked underneath the sheets...she gave him a peck on the lips.
Matt (still with eyes closed and a grin): Hmmmmm....good morning.
Sarah (smiles): Good morning....my handsome prince. (As she teasingly trace her finger on his face)
Matt: Ikaw ha...maaga ka pang nangungulit. Come here (he said in a husky voice pulling her closer and she gasped as she felt his thing)
Sarah (laughs): Hon!!!
Matt: We are still naked Hon! And it's Sunday.... So we don't have to be at work (Kissed her on the lips and they ended up doing it again)

Matt woke up alone after an hour and smiled when he saw Sarah coming out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.
Matt: You look really sexy Hon! You should have waited for me shower tayo ng sabay.
Sarah: Tse! Bumangon ka na nga dyan. Magsisimba tayo.
Matt (chuckles): Ok ok. Ikaw naman hindi mabiro. 6months na tayong kasal and I guess about time that we plan for a baby?
Sarah: Hindi naman talaga tayo nagprevention di ba? Nag usap tayo that if God will give us the gift of having a child we embrace it. Pero oo nga no? 6months na and still hindi pa ko nabubuntis. Kailangan na ba natin magpacheck up?
Matt: Well...fertility work ups usually ginagawa pag after at least 1 year na a couple has been trying and fail. We just have to try harder (winks at her)
Sarah: Ikaw talaga! Bumangon ka na diyan and we will go to mass.

Ivan: Bro, you and Sarah should be there on Saturday. Ninong ka ng anak namin ni Tricia no. Be there exactly at 10 am sa church.
Matt: Oo na. Pupunta kami. Ang kulit....you keep reminding me everyday.
Ivan: Kayo kaya kelan na magkababy? Ang sarap ng feeling to hold your child in your arms.
Matt: In time...hindi namin minamadali. Besides 6months pa lang naman kami. At tsaka ikaw naman nabuntis na si Tricia noong nagpakasal kayo.
Ivan: Sssshhh...quiet! Hindi kaya alam iba no.
Matt (laughs): Ikaw kasi....huwag mo nga kaming ipressure.

Matt: Hon...hurry up. We are going to be late. Mag 9:30am na.
Sarah: Eto naman ang OA. Malapit naman tayo. Sa Forbes Park d ba?
Matt: Yeah pero alam mo naman ang traffic and Ivan reminded me again not to be late.
Sarah: Ready!!! Tara na. Uy...twinning tayo parehong nakawhite (smiles)
Matt (smiles): You look beautiful Hon! Even in that simple get up.....you look so young, Maybe I should call Ivan to cancel then we just stay here (winks)
Sarah: Tse! Umayos ka Matthew! Tara na! Kanina ikaw ang nagmamadali.

Sarah: Tricia, ang adorable naman to ni Ayesha. So cute!!! (Smiles lovingly on the baby as Matt carries her)
Tricia: It is really a wonderful feeling Sars...being a mother. Kaya Matt dalian mo na.

Matt: Hey hey...ayan naman kayo. No pressure guys.
Sarah: We are trying (smiles) If it's God's will we will be blessed with a child.
Ivan: Sweetie, hayaan na natin sila. I'm sure they will have one soon. Right bro?
Matt: Yeah.

Matt: Hey....you are too quiet. Care to share?
Sarah: I'm thinking Hon....I guess we have to go to a doctor. Kahit 6months pa lang. At least malalaman natin kung kaya nga natin magkaanak.
Matt: Well, we can do that. Or we can try to have a break. Go to a second honeymoon baka kailangan lang natin ng mas relax na atmosphere.
Sarah: Saan naman tayo pupunta?
Matt: Kahit saan but mas prefer ko a beach getaway. Palawan? Hindi pa ko nakapunta ng El Nido or Coron.
Sarah: Ako rin! Nakapunta ako  ng Puerto Princesa pero matagal na yun. Exciting!!! Let's check both our schedules para makaplano.
Matt reached out for her hand and kissed it 3x while his eyes on the road.
Matt: I love you wifey! (Briefly looked at her)
Sarah (smiles): I love you too hubby!

Author's note
Struggling to finish this chapter.
Hoping for a better one next time.
Second honeymoon and babymaking 😉