Honeymoon (long overdue)

Matt: Hon, hurry up. Traffic papuntang airport and we don't want to miss our flight.
Sarah (calls out from the room): Wait! Just finished packing my swim gear. (Went out of the room wearing a short sleeveless sundress and sandals with her hair tied in a bun) I'm ready!
Matt (smiles): You look sexy hon..but don't you think your dress is too short? (Kiss her cheek)
Sarah: Hindi naman super iksi e. Ok na to and besides we are going to be late. Let's go.

Sarah is excited to fly to Coron for their long overdue honeymoon. She doesn't really know the details of the whole trip but thinking of the fun water activities and just bathing under the sun fuels her anticipation. This is both their first time to be in Palawan.
Staff: Good afternoon Sir, Mam! Welcome to Coron Palawan! (Placed garlands on their neck and offered them welcome drinks)
Sarah (wide smile): Thank you! Hon, grabe ha...mukhang pinaghandaan mo to.
Matt (chuckles): Siyempre Hon. Anything for you. (Pulls her closer and kissed her temple)
They settled in their honeymoon suite with the great view of the ocean. Sarah excitedly opened the windows wide and welcomed the fresh air and warmth of the sun.
Sarah: Ang ganda hon! Excited na ko mag swim!
Matt (hugs her from behind and planted a soft kiss on her neck and inhaled her scent): Anything for you Hon!
Bellboy (coughs): Ahm....excuse po sir. Here are your luggage po.
Both of them smiled and thanked the bellboy after giving him his tip.
As soon as Matt locked the door he moved towards Sarah moving his eyebrows up and down.
Matt: Now we have the room to ourselves (smiles)
Sarah: Matthew! Swim muna tayo (laughs as she move away from him)
Matt: Hon, 3pm pa lang masyadong mainit. Later na mga 5pm. Tayo muna magpainit! (Ran towards her and carried her to the bed where they shared a passionate encounter)

Matt woke up around 4:45pm and looked at his wife lovingly still sleeping. Both of them naked under the sheets and he could never wish to be anywhere in this world at the moment. He moved closer and kissed her on the lips as his hand travelled towards her hips.
Sarah: Hmmmm.....Hon. (Squinted and responded to his kiss) What time is it?
Matt: 5pm I guess. ( continue to kiss her cheek then her jaw down to her neck)
Sarah:  Hon! Mag swimming na tayo! (Pushed him lightly and stood up hurriedly forgetting she is naked)
Matt: Hmmm....nice view Hon. Do we really have to get out of this room?
Sarah: Matthew!!! (Pulled the blanket off him and shrieked as she saw him also naked and ran to the bathroom while he laughed out loud)

They went to the beach and swam for awhile then later relaxed on the lounge chair near the beach holding hands and sipping on their smoothies. Sarah was wearing a dark blue one piece swimsuit and her hair tied in a bun.
Sarah: Hon can you put some sunblock on my back? Kahit hindi na masyado maaraw.
Matt: Sure hon! (Sarah turned face down and Matt applied sunblock on her back)
Matt slowly applied it on her back and down to her waist and her legs slowly massaging her.
Sarah: Hmmmm....that feels good Hon.
Matt: Hon....can we go back to our room? Hindi mo alam kung ano ang epekto nito sa akin.
Sarah (smiled and sit up facing her husband): Bakit ano nga ba ang epekto? (Placed some lotion on her hand and applied it on his chest slowly down to his waist....she bit her lower lip and slowly applied lotion just above his trunks)
Matt: You are such a tease wifey! (Slowly held her hand and closed the gap for a short passionate kiss and she kissed back) We have to go now! Mag room service na lang tayo for dinner (they both laughed as they held hands heading to their room)

The next morning, she woke up all sore all over but with a contented smile on her face. They shared the whole night having shower together and making love like newlyweds all over again. She stared lovingly on her husband and traced a finger on his eyebrows, nose and mouth.
Matt: Mmmm....good morning Hon. (He faced her and pulled her close) Ang ganda naman ng morning ko (gave her a peck on the lips)
Sarah: Hon...we still have our morning breath. We should get up and magbreakfast na. Ginutom mo kasi ako!
Matt (laughs): Ayaw mo ba ng breakfast in bed (winks at her)
Sarah: Hey! Tara na. For once kumain naman tayo sa resto nila. I'll freshen up first.

Matt: Hon... ang dami mo naman kinakain. Hinay hinay lang (chuckles)
Sarah (smiles): Eh kasi pinagod mo ko. At tsaka bitin ang dinner natin kagabi. Ano ang schedule natin for today?
Matt: We are going to do some water sports....jetski, parasailing and baka later island hopping.
Sarah: Yey! Gusto ko yan. Thank you Hon ha. True to your word...we will make this vacation worthwhile for 3 days. Lahat ng hindi natin nagawa before we will do it together. I love you!
Matt (gave her a peck on the lips): I love you too! So much....

Short update guys....may part 2 ng honeymoon up next 😉