Jealous?

Sarah was preparing breakfast when Matt woke up and went her and gave her a back hug and kissed her temple.
Sarah: Good morning! (Smiles and looked back) careful I'm still cooking. Umupo ka na and we will eat in a while.
Matt: Hmmm (hugged her tighter and place small kisses on her neck) Can we eat something else? You smell so nice Hon. I have the whole day off maybe we can stay in the room for the whole day. Sumesexy ka kasi lalo sa kakaexercise mo.  (Softly sucked on the side of her neck and placed his one hand on her butt)
Sarah: Matthew!!! (Laughed as she softly slapped his hand) behave! Go sit!
Matt (laughed): Ok ok I'll sit (sat down at the dining area) You will have to pay later.
Sarah:  Here. Kumain na muna tayo. Coffee?
Matt: Salamat misis! (Smiles) Enjoy ka naman sa work out mo? Mukhang you are more toned now.
Sarah: Yeah. Ang saya....lalo na may mga friends na rin ako. Kailangan mo mameet si Anna. She's fun to be with. Meron siyang bookstore malapit dito.
Matt: That's good that you enjoy working out. Mamaya may work out ka?
Sarah: Oo. Hey maybe you should come with me? For this session lang. Parang Zumba class this afternoon.
Matt: Zumba?! No way! Hon, parehong kaliwa ang paa ko. Pero pwede akong sumama sa gym lang ako for weights but not in your group thing. (Shakes his head and smiles)
Sarah (giggles): Oo nga. Hindi din kita maimagine doing Zumba. After you finish, magliligpit na ako and go take a bath.
Matt: Mabaho na ba ako? (Smells himself) Are you joining me for a shower? (Lifted his eyebrows and winks at her)
Sarah: Hay naku! I'll think about it (laughs)

They end up taking a bath together and led to something intimate. After they had a nap, they woke up and got ready for late lunch. They ate in a nearby restaurant when someone familiar walked in.
Ron: Hey there pretty lady! Nice to bump into you (smiles widely)
Sarah (smiles): Oh hi Ron! Here also for lunch?
Ron: I just came by to pick up my sandwich I ordered a while back. I got to head to the gym earlier because of some stuff. Will see you later sweetheart? (Winks at her and Matt faked a cough)
Sarah (she looked at Matt): Oh Ron...this is my husband, Matthew.
Ron: Oh hi! Wow....sorry. I almost forgot your married (laughs and extends his hand to Matt). Nice to meet you Matt! You're one lucky guy.
Matt (grins): I know....and it's Matthew for you.
Ron: Oh yeah. Sorry! See you later Sarah!
Sarah (reached for Matt's hand as Ron went out of the restaurant): Hey, Hon! Are you ok?
Matt (frowns and his ears getting red): I'm fine. (Gritted through his teeth) Does he really gets chummy conversations with you like that? May pasweetheart sweetheart pa. Nakakainis!
Sarah (tries to hide her smile): Naku selos ka na naman mister! You don't have anything to be jealous about.
Matt: He doesn't fool me Hon! I know when a guy is interested in a girl. At hindi ko gusto ang nakikita ko sa mata niya when he looks at you. Kasama mo yun sa gym?
Sarah: Dance instructor siya dun and also one of the gym trainors. OA ka talaga ha. Parang same lang naman ang tingin niya.
Matt: Basta!!! I don't like him. Maybe you should stop going sa gym na yan. 2 weeks more then uuwi naman tayo sa Philippines.
Sarah: Hay naku! Honey! You don't have anything to worry about. Come with me later para makita mo.

The couple went to the gym at around 5pm. When they entered, Anna cheerfully greeted Sarah and made beso.
Anna: Hey Sarah! I thought you can't come because you want to spend more time together (smiles and extends her hand to Matt) I'm Anna, by the way. Sarah's best buddy here in the gym.
Matt (shook her hand and smiled): Matthew, Matt for short.
Anna: Sarah, you never told me your husband is a handsome hunk (giggles)
Sarah (smiles): I know that's why I like to keep him for myself (hooked her arm around Matt's arm)
Anna (laughs): Ok ok. I know!!! Oh here comes your admirer (winks at her)
Ron: Hi girls! (Flashed his pearly whites) Hi Matthew. Good to see you here. Are you joining our class?
Matt (smirked): I have two left feet. I just came with Sarah and will just lift weights or do the treadmill.
Ron: Oh that's too bad. We will start in a while (winks at Sarah) Ready to shake those hips sweetie! (Then turned around to prepare for the routine)
Anna's mouth fell open as Matt's face turned red with anger.
Anna: The nerve!
Sarah (held Matt's hand and gently squeezed it): Hon, relax. It's nothing....I love you. (Tiptoes and kissed his cheek)
Matt (looked at her and kissed her forehead): Sorry! Go ahead. I'll just blow off some steam on the treadmill. I love you!

Hmmmm.... Will this jealousy turn into a major problem with them?
Short update guys.