Chapter 6

Hello guys! Seru Senpai here :) If you have read the first version of this story, I might already figured out that I kind of deviated from it. I've been thinking a lot about this story and I think I have fully developed a strong story line. I was winging it on the first version. I write as I go along. 

Please let me know what you think by leaving comments. Also I appreciate it if you share this story to your friends and don't forget to rate ;) It keeps me motivated to write when people read my story. I enjoy writing this and I just want to share it with you (^_^)

___________________________

I slept heavenly last night. I was dreaming that I was happily together with Asami. We were on dates. He stayed over at my house and--um, it ended right there. When will this dream come true? I wonder...What should I do...? I have to know what Asami likes...or maybe...I need to be more aggressive. Gah, this is too difficult. I'll think about it more and let it marinate in my brain. Maybe, I can come up with something today.

Misa: Good morning, Haru. Here's your lunch. Make sure you eat it this time!

Haru: Thanks, mom. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I brought food yesterday. They provided some snacks at the sports fair.

Misa: How was your first day? Any interesting stories to tell me? -interested-

Haru: Um, not really. Oh! I joined the swim team. -excited-

Misa: Really? But you're not a sporty type. How are you going to do it?

Haru: The school kinda forced it to me. It's part of their school requirements.

Misa: I guess that's a good thing. -goes to Haru and feels Haru's biceps and pecs- You can grow some muscles right here and right here too! -laughs- You'll look good and you can get a...gir-...boyfriend!

Haru: -blushes- Mom, stop! You're embarrassing me -pushes his mom's hands- I have to go.

Misa: -on the side- He is growing up so fast... -smiles, starts imagining BL scenes and begins to nosebleed-

______________

My mom always do that embarrassing things. Sometimes, I think that she really wished for a gay son so that her BL fantasies could be materialize...to me. She is so weird. She has a library of BL manga in their bedroom. I wonder what my dad thinks about that. She is a super fujoshi--No, not just an ordinary fujoshi but an ultra ultimate mega galactic fujoshi. Even so, I still love her. I know that sometimes parents are not supportive of their child being a little different. In my case, I turned out to be a boy who likes other boys. I am grateful that I have her as my mother. I couldn't ask for more.

______________

I arrived to class. Again, I went to people watch. I was checking out all the students while I was walking and I didn't see any cute guys. I could imagine that if these guys were not muscle heads, they could be really cute...however, reality strikes me and they are muscle heads--and that is not cute at all.

Asami is definitely the last cute guy in this school.

My perfect prince, my perfect uke.

Haru: Good morning!

Usagi: Good morning, Haru. How are you?

Haru: Good...actually, I feel great. Usagi...um...ah...um... -hesitant-

Usagi: What is it? -curious-

Haru: This is a bit personal and I know we just met...Do you have a girlfriend?