Chapter 22

My greatest fear happened after all.

Aki found my BL stash, and he was reading one of my manga!

I was praying that he didn't get his hands on one of my...um...really graphic mangas.

Aki: HARU! Let me explain...This is not what it looks like!

Aki instantly dropped the BL manga he was reading. He looked very guilty, and I became very suspicious.

Haru: What the heck are you doing with my stuff?! They're private you know!

I was dying of embarrassment inside.

He is probably thinking right now that I am a huge pervert.

I dashed towards him and immediately grabbed the BL manga from him.

Aki: I said let me explain!

Haru: what?! Yes...I'm a per—

Aki: No, Haru. It's okay. Just give me a chance to explain. Okay?!

Haru: What?

Aki: When you left, I heard something dropped in your closet. At first, I didn't want to invade your privacy so I ignored it--but something kept on dropping. I went to your closet and opened it. I saw that a lot of things are shoved in it. The thing holding it together was falling apart. I tried to hold it but I couldn't. Some of your things and your manga started sliding down on the floor. I was trying to organize it but curiosity got the best of me. I saw an opened book and got curious. I sifted through it and I got even more curious and opened another one. I'm so sorry.

Aki was very apologetic. There was no point of getting mad. I did a quick fix to clean my room and it fell apart. It was my fault to begin with. I let out a big sigh.

Haru: It's okay. Just help me clean this up. You already know that I like boys anyways.

We started gathering my things and grabbing the manga on the floor. I took the shelf out of the closet and set it up near my desk. There was no point of hiding it. As I gather and organize my, I saw a protruding bulge on Aki's crotch.

I knew instantly what it was.

He was turned on my BL manga.

This is not good.

I should stop staring at it, and I would make myself look like a pervert.

Aki: Say...Haru...now I understand what you were saying earlier...you know when I confessed to you...the seme and uke thing.

Haru: What about it?

Aki: I get it now.

Haru: Um...yea, good for you then.

Aki: I wasn't really thinking when I said I'll be a uke for you. Just look at this! This guy looks like he is being tortured—like he is in agonizing pain.

He opened one of my manga and showed it to me.

Haru: Um...

This is really awkward. I haven't talked to anyone about BL manga. Out of all people, Aki is showing the smut scenes. He caught me by surprise.

Okay, Haru, keep your poker face on. He is asking you a legitimate question. I have to answer it.

Haru: Well, he is probably in pain because the seme is inexperienced.

Aki: Ah...you said that you are a seme right? Do you have any experience with that?

Oh god, this conversation is escalating quickly. I am getting more and more uncomfortable.