Chapter 27

Hello guys! I'm so sorry if I didn't update this story. Wattpad doesn't have a scheduled update function, so I added all seven chapters in one day. Well, I'm sorry for the delay. I was focusing on my other stories. So please, if you have time, check them out ;P

We're finally reaching the climax of this story.

Haru is being wishy-washy with his feelings.

Who is he going to choose?!

Are you team Usagi or Team Aki?!!!

I guess we shall see which one will win Haru's heart :D

Thank you guys for your support! Please don't forget to comment/vote/follow, it motivates me to write ;)

-Seru Senpai, Commander-in-Chief of Yaoi Army

___________________________________________

I finished eating while Hideki and my mom were still bickering. It was kind of weird though. My brain was also in a split. Aki and Usagi already invaded my mind, and now they were clashing on who should prevail. My mom and Hideki was the physical manifestation of this clash.

I couldn't believe what I almost did that thing with Aki and Usagi. I didn't know what had gotten in to me. It wasn't like I didn't want it to happen. I just didn't like the fact that I was the uke...

Why did I have to be in the uke position...?

I couldn't change anything now.

__________________________________________________

I arrived to class and immediately saw Usagi. He was early and back to his usual self. I was glad. Now, I had to keep my cool and pretend nothing happened. I didn't want anything to change.

Usagi: Good morning, Haru. How are you?

He gave me one of his sweet smiles. I blushed and smiled back. I just had a flashback of his naked body from yesterday. I paused and try to shrug it off. Finally, I was able to reply.

Haru: Good morning, Usagi. I'm good.

He glanced over my neck and got irritated. Aki and Asami came in. Asami was still in his usual mood but a bit worse.

Aki: Good morning, Haru. Do you want to hang out after class?

Haru: Um...not today, I'm sorry.

Aki: It's okay. I'm not going to pull any tricks.

He softly laughed and gave a pat on my shoulders. I got nervous and turned red.

Aki and Usagi's eyes met, and I could sense their spirit animals began to appear. Their looks to each other could kill someone. I knew I had to do something before something bad could happen.

Usagi stood up, and I held on to his chest.

Haru: Let's calm down okay...

I nervously laughed.

The teacher came in before anything could escalate any further.

Usagi: We'll settle this later.

______________________________________

Our morning classes ended, and it was time for lunch. Usagi abruptly got up and grabbed my hand.

Aki: Where are you taking, Haru?

Usagi: None of your business.

Aki grabbed my other hand.