Chapter 32 - Stranger X: Part 2/3

I didn't get that much sleep yesterday. I was looking forwards for this and woke up early to get ready. Aki was going to pick me up in the morning so that we could do a lot of things. He said that he had the whole day planned out.

Misa: Oi, Haru! Aki is here already. Hurry up! You always keep your visitors waiting!

Haru: Tell him, I'll be out in a bit.

A few minutes later, I went downstairs.

Haru: Sorry for waiting.

Aki and Hideki were playing. Aki looked up, turned red and looked away.

Haru: What is it?

Aki: Nothing. You look really cute. Let's go! Bye Hideki. We'll play more some other time.

Hideki held on Aki's leg.

Hideki: Okay, big brother.

Before I turned my back, Hideki made a thumps up and waved his hand.

Hideki: Bye, have fun. Take care of my big brother, Aki.

Aki: I will.

Misa: Have fun and be safe.

_____________________________

We went to downtown, and I followed Aki around.

Haru: Where are we going?

Aki: There's a piano store here. Let's go there first.

I had been in this part of town, and I never visited the piano store. I quickly got excited since I wanted to learn how to play the piano ever since.

We went inside the piano store, and we were greeted by the attendant.

Attendant: If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

My eyes sparkled when I saw the grand pianos. I really wished I knew how to play. I looked at Aki staring at my fascination and wondered why he took me here.

Haru: Say Aki...why did you bring me here?

Aki: Nothing in particular...a little bird told me you like classical music...and pianos.

Haru: Ah...that little bird must be Hideki.

He laughed.

Haru: Do you know how to play the piano?

Aki: I know a little but I'm not that great.

My eyes sparkled again.

Haru: Can you play for me? Even just a little bit?

He pointed at his cheek.

Aki: I don't do it for free. I need motivation first-one kiss per request.

He smirked.

I wanted to hear him play so I didn't have much choice. I waited for the attendant to look away and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

Aki: Thank you, please come again.

He softly laughed.

He sat down on the bench, warmed up the keys and started playing. I closed my eyes to feel the sound and tune.

He coincidentally started playing one of my favorites classical piece-Nocturne in E flat by Chopin.

He tackled the piece with such grace and elegance.