Chapter 23

I paused for a bit.

What is the next part? I'm not used to this, and I'm super nervous. I am shaking...This is my first time being this close to anyone...

Aki: Don't be so nervous. I'm nervous too, you know? It's my first time too, try to breath and relax.

I let out another heavy sigh...I can do this...

Haru: This is the part where the seme forcefully leans on to the uke and gives him a gentle yet passionate kiss.

I kissed Aki. He was receptive and letting me lead. I wasn't sure if it was a good kiss. It felt a bit sloppy.

I was feeling hot inside already.

This is really happening.

Haru: Next is the seme feels the uke's body and goes for the nipples—

Aki: Haru, stop narrating your every move. Just do it!

After our kiss, I work my way down to his chest. He smells really good. I can't really describe it. The only word that comes to my mind is that he smells like a man. Aki is someone I am aspiring to be...

I am feeling his body. He is not frail like my type...he is not innocent looking either. His body is well built and muscular...regardless, I like touching him. His skin feels so soft against my every touch.

It must be weird for him for letting me all these things. I'm really embarrassed about this. I wonder what's going on right now in his head.

Haru: You have to lie down on the floor, Aki.

I went on top of him and started to work on his chest.

I can feel and hear his heart beat. He is nervous...his body is shaking too...

He closed his eyes as I try to have a taste of his body.

Aki: Ah...not too rough. I'm sensitive.

He panted.

Haru: I'm sorry.

My hands were working its way down to his pants. I felt his well-defined abs. I'm getting jealous of his perfect body...Before I get the chance to go inside his pants...

Aki: HARU! I can't take it anymore.

Aki pushed me and tossed me on the floor.

He is now on top of me.

He looked straight into my eyes.

Is this guy still Aki?

Aki: Don't make that face as if you want to be violated.

To be honest, I was petrified right now.

This is a different side of Aki--a very violent and intimidating side of him.

Who is to blame?

Is it him?

Or is it me?

I put myself in this situation in the first place. I was hoping to get experience, and I thought I was going to be the seme...but the tides were turned.

He pinned me down as I tried to struggle. He kissed me everywhere--from my lips down to my chest...and to my stomach. He is reaching every corner of my body.

I am at a lost...

I felt sudden heat throughout my body.

Is this the feeling of being trapped in the heat of the moment?