Chapter 13

Hello guys! Thank you for making it this far ;) Seru Senpai here, thanking you for all the support. Please vote, rate, follow or comment. :D It motivates me to write more. 

____________________________

Usagi mentioned that we were going to Tamiya's Salon. It was located at downtown, where the rich people hang out, so we had to drive further down to where we were. We finally arrived and the atmosphere around me drastically changed.

This place is fancy. It's like a whole different world. Sometimes, I wished that I was born to a rich family. I wonder how my life could have been...Would I be spoiled? Would I have butlers and maids? Could I buy a boyfriend? Those were few my frivolous thoughts.

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that I don't embarrass myself. These rich folks can sense and smell a commoner, like me.

Tamiya: Hi Usagi, what can I do for you today? And who is that cute boy with you? -touches Haru's arms-

Usagi: Hi Tamiya, this is my friend, Haru. He wants to have a makeover.

Tamiya: Hi Haru, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Usagi's hairdresser. Come, sit over here and tell me what style you want.

Haru: Nice to meet you, Tamiya -smiles- Hmm...I want to look like a stud--so anything that will bring my inner manliness. I trust my hair into your hands since Usagi looks pretty good. I'm pretty sure you will do the same to me.

Usagi: -whispers to Tamiya- Don't cut his hair, just trim it and style it differently.

Tamiya: hmmm...okay I think I know what I need to do. Are you sure you wants Usagi's style? I don't think it matches your facial structure--but if you let me work my magic, I can do something else.

Haru: I'm entrusting my hair to you -makes a serious look and grabs Tamiya's hands- Do what you want need to do. Work your magic, please. I want to look like a man. -pauses- If it's bad, I'll just shave all of my hair.

Tamiya: Don't say that. You have gorgeous hair. I even feel guilty cutting it.

Usagi: Don't worry too much, Haru. Tamiya is an expert. I'll just wait over here, okay? Just wave at me or something if you need me. -sits down on the lounge area-

Tamiya: -whispers- Hey Haru, are you going out with Usagi?

Haru: What?! -surprised-

Tamiya: -whispers- He keeps staring at you. And by the way, he hasn't brought any girls with him here. You're the very first. I can't blame him you're so cute. -squeals like a fan girl- You and Usagi make a really cute couple.

Haru: -embarrassed and jumps out of the chair- No, no! We're not going out. We're just really good friends.

Tamiya: Hmm, Really? Are you sure about that? Usagi is so hot though. He's a total hunk, good looking and rich. He is--

Haru: he's not my type, okay?!

Tamiya: -laughs- I'm just teasing you--but be really careful . Usagi really gets impatient if he doesn't get what he wants.

Haru: -scared- Uh...um...okay. Thanks for the warning...

Minutes later...

Tamiya: All done! So what do you think -hands the mirror-

Haru: It looks good. Really good...My hair is so shiny and sparkly like Usagi's.

Tamiya: -whispers to Usagi- I just cut a little bit of hair, treated it with essential oils and styled with hair gel -laughs-

Haru: What do you think Usagi?

Usagi: -blushes- You look good...really good...You definitely look like a stud now. -laughs-

Haru: Thanks Tamiya, it's a pleasure to meet you. Bye!

Tamiya: You can have these products to maintain your hair.

Haru: Wow! Really? Thank you so much! -very happy and smiles-

Usagi: Thanks, Tamiya. Bye! -smiles-

Tamiya: Good luck, Usagi. -whispers and waves goodbye-

I have a new look and I want to find out if I can win Asami...or maybe just find another cute boy. With these boy killer looks, I'm pretty sure I can score some. What am I even saying...I'm still a virgin.

_____________

Usagi dropped me off outside my house. It was already night time and I didn't want to take up much of his time. He looked really different. As if, he wanted to say something. I wanted to point it out but I didn't have the courage to ask him. And then suddenly...

Usagi: Haru, remember when you asked me if I like anyone...and that...you said you would offer your help...I think I need it now. -serious-

Usagi leans forward.

He comes closer....

...grabs my chin...

And gently gives me a kiss.

Haru: -flustered- Usa--gi... Why...did you...do that? -wipes his lips-

Usagi: -confused and bursts out laughing- Oh...Haru, that's why I like you so much. -pauses- Today was so much fun. We should do it again. Goodnight! -smiles and leaves-

Haru: -speechless- Thanks...um...for everything...Good...night... -flustered and waves goodbye-

Misa: -walks casually to the house, nose bleeds and faints-

Hideki: HARU!!! I need your help! Mom fainted! -screams-

Haru: -rushes and carries his mom home- Mom, mom...are you okay?

Misa: Yea...I'm fine...I just sa-- Um..never mind, I think I was just a bit dehydrated. That's all. You don't have to worry. -smiles-

Haru: Oh, okay...

Usagi kissed me.

He just stole my first kiss...damn it. Here I was thinking that I would give my first kiss to my first boyfriend...but Usagi took it away.

He said that he needed help. What could it be? I'm trying to piece it together: he has someone that he likes...he needs my help and then he decides to kiss me. I seriously don't get it at all.

Hmm...I got it! Maybe, he needed someone to practice kissing--but why me out of all people? He could get any random girls to practice with. Why me?

Oh well, whatever! I couldn't cry over spilt milk and it wasn't that bad. I need to practice kissing too--for my perfect uke. I'm still kind of angry that he did that. But somehow, I can't bring myself to hate him. If he needed my help, he should just have asked me directly.

His lips were soft though and he was very gentle. I was surprised and flustered. My heart skipped for a moment and I didn't know what to say to him.

I wondered what was funny. Right after we kissed, he just started laughing...like it was a joke.

Overall, it was a good first kiss. I should ask him to give me tips on how to kiss--I mean for research purposes only.