Chapter 1

~* Kasumi's POV *~

I giggled as Kurama placed a light kiss on my nose. It tickled a little bit. He tugged me closer, hugging me tightly as I snuggled into his embrace. I sighed in content.

"Come on, don't be such a tease," I pouted, pointing to my lips. He chuckled and shook his head, smiling to himself.

He leaned near my lips and paused briefly, staring into my eyes. His lips were suddenly on mine, kissing me passionately. My eyes flew shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing the distance between us. His arms encircled my waist, gripping it tightly.

His back made contact with the grass beneath him as I straddled his waist. We detached ourselves, needing to breathe. I smiled and rested my head on his chest, lying down breathless. His chest heaved up and down, panting slightly. We were both affected by the blissful kiss.

"I love you, Kurama," I said truthfully, closing my eyes smiling to myself.

"I love you too, Kasumi," he breathed, pulling me impossibly closer. I sighed happily. We were two naive people in love, experimenting our boundaries. But it was not meant to be. It did not last.

---

"Tomoe, have you seen Kurama?" I asked my older brother worriedly, desperately hoping he knew. I looked for him everywhere! He isn't in his house, the shrine or my bedroom. He's nowhere to be seen!
Tomoe stared at me in shock as he noticed tears welled up in my eyes. He had a knowing glint in his eyes.

"He didn't tell you?" He asked in disbelief. I looked at him in confusion. Tell me what? Tomoe narrowed his eyes in anger before punching the closes wall near him, forming a dent. He growled loudly making fear build up within me. Something is terribly wrong and Tomoe is keeping it from me.

"That rotten tengu," he cursed. I was getting more worried by the second. What's going on?

"What wrong? Did something happen to him?" I asked fearfully. He turned to me and his glare softened. He sighed, almost regretting what he was about to say next.

"He left to the human world," Tomoe muttered quietly, hoping I wouldn't have heard it. But I heard it crystal clear. I stumbled backwards in shock, staring at him with wide eyes. No way! That's impossible!

"No! He would never leave me! No!" I cried, denying the facts. Kurama promised me that we would live happily ever after together. He promised!

"He left while you were sleeping," Tomoe stated. I shook my head furiously, tears falling from my eyes. There's no way that happened!

"You're lying!" I screamed, running away crying.

That was me back then. Stupid, naive, totally in love me. But now, I've changed. I am not that innocent girl anymore. I am a wild vixen, ready to kick ass.

~*~

The music blared in my ears, the scent of alcohol and sake burned my nose. I smirked, this is going to be one hell of a night. I just know it.

I grabbed a handsome tengu that was eyeing my lustfully. Kurama's face flashed in my mind. I shoved that thought out of my brain. I tugged the tengu's collar, pulling him close to me. He had a smile plastered on his face, wanting to have a good time. Good thing for him, I was too.

"Let's dance," I said seductively, placing my hands on his chest. The place was full of supernatural beings, moving their bodies to the music. No human in sight. Everybody's bodies were touched, leaving a radiant heat between the partners.

I grinded against the tengu, making him grin wildly. I swayed my hips to the music as he gripped them tightly, moving with me. He was a great dancer and it started to get pretty wild. Next thing I knew, I was completely wasted as he took me to his place. I stayed at his place all night long, if you know what I mean.

--- Next Morning ---

"Dammit," I cursed, my head hurting from yesterday's party. I had just left the tengu'a place, more like snuck away before he woke up. Last night was just a typical night for me, nothing special. I do this mostly every night, since there's nothing to do in the underworld. Call me whatever you want but I just do it for fun.

My eyes widened as I noticed a blue butterfly land on my finger. Why the hell is a butterfly in the underworld?!

"Hello, Kasumi, this is Mikage," the butterfly spoke. I stared at it in shock. I must be going mental. I am hearing little voices in my head again. I knew I shouldn't have drunk that blue weird liquid last night!

"I am the former master of your brother, Tomoe," my fox ears perked as they heard my brother's name. Tomoe?

I haven't seen my older brother in centuries. I ran away from home shortly after Kurama left me. I never told Tomoe where I was. I heard that he searched for me for at least for a century before he finally gave up. The last I heard about Tomoe was that he is slaying and killing blah blah blah. Something like that.

"Tomoe needs your help," the butterfly spoke. My eyes widened. What happened to Tomoe? Is he okay?

I was about to ask those questions but the butterfly had mysteriously disappeared. I sighed in frustration. What am I going to do now?

I debated on whether I should go to the human world. Tomoe can handle himself right? He doesn't need me. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. A wave of doubt hit me as I remembered how sensitive he was when we were a child. Maybe I should go to the human world to see if Tomoe is okay.

I ran to the portal that leads to the human world. I paused for a second, having second thoughts. I shook my head, erasing those thoughts. This is for Tomoe. I'm doing this for my older brother. I took a deep breath before jumping into the shimmering portal.

*******

Author's Note

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Second chapter coming soon...

Picture of Kasumi on the side

Vote & Comment!