Chapter 14

~* Kasumi's POV *~

It's been a few days since Narukami turned me into a child and I am at my wits end with Kurama. He has been annoying the hell out of me lately. When I was a child, he took pictures on his high tech phone and keeps teasing me about it! It has to come to an end before I go crazy.

"Kasumi!" Kurama shouted angrily from his room while I was cooking breakfast.

I smirked as he came in running, his face covered in flour. I may or may not have put flour in his blow dryer for revenge. Hey, it was a harmless prank. He's lucky I didn't light his ass with my fox fire.

I took out my phone and quickly snapped a photo. One look at the picture and I was rolling on the ground, laughing like a retarded seal. Kurama's eyes were widened in shock, giving the camera a stupid expression. Splattered on his face and hair was the flour I had put which made him look absolutely ridiculous. I wiped the tears from my eyes, my stomach hurting from laughing too hard.

"Kurama, you have a little something on your face," I giggled as he gave me the 'really' look.

"Delete that," he ordered sternly, taking a threatening step towards me.

"Only if you delete the picture of me as a child," I proposed slyly, standing my ground.

We both complied with our wishes, erasing the photos. What he didn't know was that I secretly made a copy. I'm definitely going to use this for black mail... and my new phone wall paper.

Turning around, I went back to making pancakes. It's the only thing I know how to cook besides instant ramen noodles. Do you even have to cook it? Or is it instantly done already? I really need a guide on how the human world works...

Arms circled around my waist and Kurama's chin rested on my shoulder. I felt his built chest pressed against my back making the back of my neck flush. I slightly turned my head and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Apparently, he wanted more than that a chaste morning kiss.

His lips were soon on mine, kissing me roughly. I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I have to finish the-"

"The pancakes can wait. I am craving something else at the moment," his seductive voice emphasized the word craving. Lust was all I could see in his eyes. Lucky for him, I wasn't in the mood to eat anyways. That's all it took for me to forget about the stupid breakfast.

I pressed my lips against his, biting his bottom lip teasingly. He groaned, tightening his grip on my waist, pulling me impossibly closer. My hands wondered downwards, tracing the outline of his belt before-

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

We looked to the right and saw smoke coming from the stove, making the fire alarm ring. My burnt pancakes were the cause of the scene making me face palm. I'm such an idiot. There goes our heated moment. I glared at the alarm before throwing a fox fire at it, burning the device into nothing.

Kurama chuckled before kissing me sweetly. He pulled away, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Let's continue later okay?" he smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes but nodded anyways. He placed one last kiss on my cheek before going upstairs, probably to rinse out his hair full of flour.

I sighed as I stared at my ruined breakfast. Throwing it away, I placed the burnt pan in the sink knowing one of Kurama's maids was going to wash it. I would but I am way too lazy.

"Ms. Kasumi?"

I turned around to face the head butler, Sebastian. (A/N; haha, see what I did there? Black Butler moment!)

"You have a visitor."

Nanami walked in and I immediately knew something was wrong. She had tear stained cheeks, her face was red, her hair was a mess and she looked like she just went through hell. I rushed to her side and pulled her into a tight hug. She started sobbing on my shoulder as I whispered words of comfort. What had happened?

"Shh, it's okay. Would you like to tell me what's wrong?" I asked softly, pulling her onto a couch. She had calmed down a little; hiccups escaping her lips now and then.

"It's Tomoe," she cried. My eyes narrowed as I heard my brother's name. I don't care what he did. If he's the reason for this... he's a dead yokai.

"I confessed to him and I was rejected," she whimpered, hurt clear in her voice. My glare only darkened. Knowing my idiot of a brother, he probably didn't sugar coat his rejection. He is so dead...

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry," I whispered, wiping the pained tears falling from her eyes. Nanami told me everything about last night. She had confessed to Tomoe on a roof top. My brother yanked her off her feet and walked along the edge before dropping her. What an idiot. What kind of familiar would drop his master?

I stared at Nanami in sympathy. She deserves better than my heartless brother. My phone chimed out of all the times. I apologized before checking it, hopefully being able to give Nanami some good news. I smiled as I read the text from one of Nanami's friend, Ami. Nanami and I were invited to going to the beach. Just what she needed. A distraction and a chance to make Tomoe jealous.

"Nanami, come on," I helped her off the couch. I grabbed my purse and slipped on my flats. Nanami stared at me in confusion as we headed out the door.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

I sent her a mischievous smile. "We are going to show Tomoe what he's missing. Starting with picking out a hot bikini for you that will have him drooling."

She pondered over it for a moment. Her face broke into a smile as she nodded excitedly. "Okay, let's do it!"

We hopped into one of Kurama's limos, taking off towards the mall.

Tomoe, rejecting Nanami will be the worst mistake of your life. I'll make sure of it.