Chapter 9

~* Kasumi's POV *~

I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my fox ears. I purred in satisfaction and snuggled closer. I opened my eyes to see Kurama smiling to himself, playing with my ears. I yawned and stretched, the blanket that covered me fell off leaving me exposed. I blushed as Kurama stared before pulling the blanket up, covering myself.

I glanced at the time. 9:12am. So early!

"What would you like to do today?" Kurama questioned, grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes. He got off the bed, leaving his cover. I stared as he put on shorts. Aww, he's not naked anymore.

"We could just stay in bed all day," I teased, wrapping my arms around his neck. My bare chest pressed against his back. I placed sloppy kisses on his neck. He smirked.

"As much as I would love to do that, I would also like to take you out on a date," Kurama placed a quick kiss on my cheek. I pouted, not liking the feeling of being rejected.

"What should I change into? I can't wear what I wore yesterday," I grinned. Kurama looked away knowing full well that he practically ripped my only shirt to shreds. Well, I guess we are even. Last night, I ripped up his favorite pair of jeans. Oops...

"This is the smallest shirt I have and just wear the white shorts you had yesterday. I washed it while you were sleeping," he handed me a black shirt and the clothes I had on yesterday. I nodded and got off the bed, completely butt naked. I smirked as I felt Kurama's lingering stare and decided to tease him. As I walked towards his restroom, I swung my hips more than usual knowing that he was watching. I entered the bathroom and locked the door. Kurama sighed in annoyance making me giggle.

I slipped on my undergarments before putting on the black shirt and my shorts. The shirt was quite tight, sticking to me like a second skin. I rather have a kimono but oh well...

I found a brush and quickly combed it, not even bothering to comb my tail. It probably had a thousand knots. Curse my fluffy tail!

I unlocked the door. Kurama had already gotten dressed. He handed me my maroon colored beanie. I put it on, hiding my fox ears.

"Here, wear this," he said and held up a black leather jacket. He held it as I slipped my arms through the holes. Kurama reached into his closet and pulled out another leather jacket, identical to the one I was wearing. He put it on.

"Aww, we are matching," I cooed.

He led me to the front door before I slipped on my flats. We left his mansion as a limo pulled up. Does he own any cars or does he only ride limos?

Kurama held open the door like a gentlemen making me smile. I thanked him before going inside. Kurama joined me and closed the door. He instructed the driver making the limo advance.

"Where are we going?" I asked and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

"You will just have to wait and see," he smirked.

~*~

"An ice skating rink!?" I squealed in excitement. We are at an indoor ice skating rink at the moment. I have never been to one before.

Kurama smiled at my reaction before handing me a pair of skates. "I thought it would be fun."

I nodded excitedly before slipping on the skates. Unlike the ones they supply here, Kurama decided to bring our own fancy pair of skates. The ones they supply here are gross and sweaty.

I stood up shakily before tripping on my own two feet. Kurama caught me, chuckling at my clumsiness. Hey, it's not my fault! I've never done this before.