Chapter 11

~* Kasumi's POV *~

"Kasumi," someone familiar whispered sweetly into my ear.

I groaned in annoyance and ignored the person, trying to go back to sleep. Soft short kisses were placed on my neck making me shiver. I opened my eyes to see Kurama, smiling at me. I glared at him for waking me up.

"Where are we?" I yawned and stretched, trying to wake myself up.

"Ice cream parlor," He stated. I squealed and jumped out of my seat, all traces of sleepiness gone. I've always wanted to try ice cream! I heard that it was really good.

I leaped out of the car and grabbed Kurama's hand before dragging him to the entrance. A little bell rang as we entered. We got lined up. I waited impatiently.

"Why is it taking so long?" I whined, leaning against Kurama. They workers should work faster! The line shouldn't be this long! What if they ran out of ice cream?!

"We've only been waiting for a minute," he sighed. Call me impatient or whatever but I want my ice cream now!

Finally, the line moved but only a little. We waited and waited and waited and then we finally made it to the front. Alleluia!

"What can I get for you, handsome?" the girl at the counter asked Kurama. Who does she think she is? She's completely ignoring me!

"Whatever she's getting," Kurama gestured towards me. The girl turned to me and glared heatedly. I simply smiled at her, knowing it would piss her off. She huffed angrily.

"Vanilla Sundae with a cherry on top," I said sweetly. She rolled her eyes in a bitchy manor.

Kurama paid for the food and gave it to me but the girl kept on flirting with him. She puffed out her chest and leaned closer towards him. Kurama didn't even notice that they were and just went along with the conversation. I narrowed my eyes at her. Enough is enough. I internally giggled as a plan formed in my mind.

I picked up the cherry from my ice cream and bit the stem, letting the cherry dangle from my lips. I placed my hand on Kurama's chest and leaned towards him, my chest pressing against his arm. He looked down and me. I sucked on the cherry in a seductive manor.

"Want it?" I teased, ignoring the girl's glares. Kurama's eyes widened in surprise before he glanced at the cherry in my mouth. He smirked and leaned closer. His teeth grazed my bottom lips for a second before he took the cherry away with his tongue. He chewed on it, smiling. I beamed, turning to the girl. She had a death stare and was practically fuming. I got the reaction I wanted.

I sent her a wink before strutting away. Kurama caught up with me and possessively wrapped an arm around my waist, glaring at the boys who were staring. Hey, it's not my fault I have an alluring aura. Perks of being a fox demon.

We made our way outside.

"Shouldn't we ditch the car?" I asked. "We did steal it, you know."

"I made arrangements," he stated.

A limo suddenly pulled up. Kurama held the door open for me making me smile. I hopped right in, buckling myself up. Kurama came in as well, shutting the door behind him. He instructed the driver.

The limo advanced, driving towards Kurama's house. I sighed and rested my head on his arm. He wrapped his arm around me as I cuddled into him. Today has made me absolutely exhausted. I have received more glares than I can count! Kurama's fans are just plain mean.

"Today was quite interesting," I smirked. "We got chased by your fans, stole a car and kidnaped a kid. Next thing you know, we are in jail for kidnapping and stealing."

"Please don't remind me."

~*~

I entered Kurama's room and ran towards the comfy looking bed. I leaped into the air and face planted into the pillows. I heard Kurama chuckle at my actions. Eh, too lazy to yell at him.

I turned around, lifting myself up.

"Come here," I ordered, patting the spot next to me. He raised his eye brows at me.

"Why?"

"I want to cuddle!" I said childishly. He laughed before walking over here. Once he was close enough, I reached out and grabbed his hand. I yanked him onto the bed quickly. He was too slow at walking and I was getting impatient...

"Someone is very eager," Kurama smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Eager for what?" I asked, playing dumb.

Kurama leaned near me, very close to my lips. My breath hitched. I stared into his eyes, getting lost in them.

"For this," he whispered, crashing his lips into mine.

His lips were warm and smooth yet forceful and urgent. His hands went down to my waist before pushing me lightly. My back hit the cushion beneath me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I parted my lips slightly. He took that as permission to deepen the kiss. The intensity was getting unbearable as I took off my shirt. He did the same. Our lips attached once more. His hands wandered downwards.

The sound of a phone ringing made me stop. We pulled away. Kurama had a look of annoyance as he got off the bed, making his way to his phone. Well that was the worst timing ever...

"What?" he snapped as he answered it. I giggled at his snappy attitude before slipping my shirt back on. It was getting quite cold. Kurama hung up the phone with his manager, walking towards me. He noticed that I had a shirt on.

"Why did you put it back on?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Not in the mood anymore," I shrugged nonchalantly. He sighed in disappointment. I grinned at his reaction. I am such a good liar. Did he really believe that one phone call could ruin the mood?

I pulled him onto the bed, straddling his waist. I sent him a sly smile.

"Just kidding," I whispered near his ear before pulling him into another heated kiss.