Chapter 10

~* Kasumi's POV *~

A little kid sat in the passenger seat, staring at us with cute doe eyes. It was a little girl, no more than six years old. She had a pink dress and a white bow in her hair.

I stared at her in shock. Kurama and I exchanged worried glances. I plastered a smile on my face and leaned near the child.

"Hi, little one," I cooed and stroked her beautiful blonde hair. She giggled and grabbed my fox ears. She yanked on them making me wince. She saw my reaction and stopped, starting to stroke it. I purred in content.

"You are like a cat!" she smiled, laughing to herself. I frowned at this. I am no feline!

"I am not a cat. I am a fox!" I stated proudly. Kurama chuckled and came closer to us.

"What's your name?" he questioned her gently but cautiously.

"Hana," she said and pulled on her dress nervously. We stared at her in awe. She was super-duper cute!

"KURAMA!" We snapped out of our thoughts and looked out the window. My eyes widened as I saw that a huge crack was engraved on the glass. One more big rock thrown and we are goners.

"Do you have the keys?" I rushed out, hoping Hana knew where it was. She nodded and pointed towards the dashboard. There the keys were all this time. I face palmed.

Kurama grabbed the keys and started the car. It roared to life. I quickly strapped myself into the back seat and held my breath. I bet Kurama has never driven a car in his life. He always has a chauffeur to do that for him. Let's just hope we don't die in a car crash.

Suddenly, a big rock was thrown towards the window making glass shatter everywhere. An arm shot out into the car and grabbed a hand full of my hair. It yanked my hair making me scream. I felt like I was going to be bald any second!

"Kasumi, are you okay?" Kurama asked worriedly. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"JUST FUCKING DRIVE!!!"

He nodded fearfully and stomped his foot on the pedal making the car lurch forward. Teenage girls tried to cling onto the vehicle but failed. The girl who grabbed my hair got dragged with us. I tried to pry her hands off but she kept a death grip.

The girl got into the car from the window and finally let go of my hair. I sighed in relief. I am so going to kill this girl! No, first I will torture her and make sure she dies bald.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked loudly. I winced, covering my fox ears. Kurama swirved the car, frightened but got it together immediately. He glanced back to look at the fan girl in the back seat.

"I am in the same car as the Kurama!" she squealed happily, grinning like the idiot she is. I rolled my eyes. God, she is annoying. She kept on going on and on about how she was her number one fan, talking about how she even got a tattoo of his name on her chest. I covered my ears, trying to block her annoying voice. Why can't she keep her damn mouth closed!

Her happy mood vanished as she looked at me. Her glare was absolutely pathetic, trying to scare me off. Honey please, I invented the death stare.

"Who are you?" she sneered, clenching her fist angrily. I narrowed my eyes at her. How dare she speak to me like that!

"Can I kill her?" I asked Kurama, my voice coated in sweetness. "I bet no one would miss her."

"Kill her?" Hana asked fearfully, looking back at us from the passenger seat. My glare softened as I turned to the adorable little girl.

"No darling, I was just joking," I smiled, not wanting to scare the poor girl.

I took out an enchanted leaf and placed it on the fan girl's forehead, chanting foreign words. Time to get rid of her.

"What are you-" she never got to finish her sentence because she poofed right out of the car. I smirked, mentally praising myself.

"What did you do?" Kurama questioned. I smiled and leaned back into my chair.

"Brought her to the moon. She might never come back," I said nonchalantly. We all knew that a teenage girl can't survive on her own on the moon. Well, maybe if she finds aliens and befriends them but that is highly unlikely. Kurama sighed, sending me disapproving stares from the front mirror.

"I didn't like her," Hana said making me smile. I hummed in agreement. Speaking of Hana...

"What are we going to do about her?" I asked, drumming my fingers on my lap. Kurama glanced at me and shrugged. "Don't know yet."

"You know we technically kidnapped her?" I giggled. Tomoe is going to be so pissed if he has to bail me out of jail. Well, knowing him, he probably wouldn't even help me. He would leave me in a cell to rot. Yeah, love you too big brother.

Kurama cursed loudly, realizing that we were technically kidnappers. I gasped dramatically and whacked him across the head. He winced and glared at me in the mirror. "Why did you do that!?"

"Don't cuss in front of Hana!!"

"Says the girl who told me to 'just fucking drive'!"

"Shut up! That was different!"

"How? There is no difference!"

"Shut the hell up, Kurama!"

"See? You tell me not to cuss yet you say hell right in front of a child!"

I sighed in frustration. We only got together yet we are bickering like an old married couple. If I knew this was going to happen, maybe I shouldn't have gotten back with him. Nah, just kidding. I love this idiot even if he was annoying.

I took out an enchanted leaf and placed it on Hana's forehead. I chanted foreign words once before she disappeared. Don't worry; I made sure to wipe out her memory of us. I don't want her blabbering to the police about us.

"Where did you take her?" Kurama asked as I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Police station," I replied. He nodded, focusing on driving.

I closed my eyes and tried to get comfy. Running and getting yanked by the hair has made me extremely exhausted. With that, I drifted off to sleep.