Ch/ 2 the awkward kiss

Hey guys I hope you like this one I think and hope it will turn out better than my first one

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ch/2 the awkward kiss

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

* Abby's POV*

I woke up when I felt lips on mine blowing air into my mouth. I quickly opened my eyes to see zayn above me. I could tell this time he knew I was awake yet he still bent down and pressed his lip to mine but this time he blew no air this one was a kiss and I really liked him even though I didn't know him I still liked him so I kissed him back.

• Zayn's POV•

I couldn't take my eyes of off Abby she was just so beautiful I've never seen anyone so naturally pretty. Her eyes met mine and I quickly turned away embarrassed that she saw me staring. I say her swimming over to get out, I think she's coming to talk to me. Oh shit what will I say. I saw her pull herself up to get out but, when she reached the sidewalk she slipped on a wet spot, hit her face, an fell back into the water unconscious. Without thinking I ran and dived into the water grabbing Abby in my arms and swimming back to the sidewalk. I laid her on the cement, good thing I took those CPR classes, I bent down and pressed my lips to hers and blew then pumped my hands on her chest to get the water out of her lungs,but there was no reaction,I tried again and this time her eyes started to open. I knew she was awake but without thinking I bent over pressing my lips against her, but this time I was kissing her. It took her a second to respond but surprisingly she kissed back. I didn't care about everyone else staring. She quickly pulled away hearing Harry whistle. God dammit Harry why did you have to ruin the moment. She quickly got up and ran to her room with the rest of the girls following. I felt horrible I took off and ran back to our house. I didn't care how many times the boys called my name I just kept running until I got across the yard and got inside the house. I ran up stairs and flopped down onto my bed. I looked out our window realizing mine and Harry's room had a deck that led to Abby and Rachel's balcony. I quickly got up and shut the blinds not wanting her to see me crying,I never cry I can't believe I am now.

*Abby's POV*

I pulled away from zayn when I heard Harry whistle. I was so embarrassed that I got up and ran to my room with the girls following behind me. I ran and laid on the sofa crying. I can't believe that just happened I can't believe zayn kissed me and I ran away.

"Abby what happened back there",vicci asked hugging me.

"Zayn kissed me and I ran away",I said in between sobbing.

"Ab you need to go wash your face when you fell you hit your face an got a bloody nose", Rachel said.

"Eww I can't believe zayn kissed you with blood on your face",vicci said disgusted.

"Oh well he probably hates me now",I said going into the bathroom to was my face. I looked into the mirror an it was true I had blood all over my face. I quickly washed it and went back into my room.

"Where's vicci",I asked noticing her absence.

"She went to go tell the boys to go home and that they can come over tomorrow",Rachel answered.

"Here lets watch a movie to take your mind off things",Rachel said.

"Ok let's watch mean girls 2",I said.

"Ok ill go get snacks and vicci the. We will play truth or dare",Rachel said.

"Sounds like a plan",I said. Rachel and vicci walked back in with arms full of candy and junk food.

"I got all of their numbers and they told me to give them to you and I gave them all your guys' number too",vicci announced.

"Oh cool",Rachel as her phone went off.

"Who is it",I asked.

"Omg it's Harry", Rachel squealed.

"Liam just texted me now too",vicci yelled.

"Well good for you too",I said getting jealous.

"Oh Abs you'll get texted too don't worry",Rachel said hugging me. Suddenly my phone went off unfortunately it was Louis , don't get me wrong Louis is awesome it's just I was hoping it would be zayn.

Carrot boy: don't worry Abby we're talking to zayn. He'll come around its just he's so shy when stuff like this happens he gets upset. But he's not mad at u he's mad at himself and curly.

Abby: thanks Lou your the best c u 2morrow

Carrot boy: alright bye Ab :)

Ok so I'm good zayns not mad at me he'll come around. We sat down and watched the movie and stuffed our mouths with candy while playing truth or dare. Suddenly I realized how tired I was and started to drift off.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hope you guys liked it vote and comment what you think

~ Madison <3