Chapter 21 lying

•Zayn's POV•

I couldn't tell Abby what I was doing. Yes, the man in the house was looking for the girls but I didn't tell him they weren't here. I'm meeting the man I'm the front yard once the girls fall back asleep. I said he could take me instead of the girls. I would give my life to protect Abby and Alex. Ok I think Abby is asleep and I can already hear Alex snoring.

"Abby",I whispered she let out a small snore ok I'm good. I got up and I replace my body with a pillow so Abby wouldn't know I was gone. I crept down the stairs making sure not to make a sound. I opened the door and sure enough the man was standing out by the mail box.

"Hey",I said.

"Come with us",he said grabbing my arms and shoving me into the car.

*Abby's POV*

I woke up and instead of my arms being around Zayn's chest they were around a pillow. I got up and went down stairs to find Zayn I started with the living room. Nope he not there. I then went to the kitchen expecting to find him drinking out of the milk carton but he wasn't there but there was a note on the fridge.

'Abby if you want your little boyfriend we have him I'm here in the main alley

-anonymous'

Oh my god.

"Niall,Alex,everyone",I screamed.

"What",Niall and Alex asked running to my side.

"He's gone",I cried.

"Who's gone",Niall asked.

"Zayn they have Zayn",I wept.

"Oh my god ab who as him",Alex asked.

"Whoever was here last night and they want me to meet them in the main alley",I explained.

"Ok I'm coming with you",Alex said.

"No Al if you come they will have both of us and I can't do that",I said.

"I will know if anything is wrong and if I feel that your hurt me and Niall are coming",she said.

"Ok deal",I said.

"Oh Ab's here",Rachel said throwing me a can of pepper spray,"you might need it".

"Thanks",I said hugging everyone.

"Be safe",vicci said giving me a hug.

"Ok I'm leaving",I said sticking the pepper spray in my pocket.

•Zayn's POV•

I over heard two men talking.

"Now that we have her boyfriend Abby will have to come down and bring Alex with her".

"She's probably on her way now so we should go to the alley"

I'm fucking bait why didn't see this coming......