Chapter 22 bait

*abbys pov*

Ok where is the main alley? I'm so confused and I swear to god if the touch one little perfect hair on Zayn they are all dead. Finally I found a huge alley. I looked down the alley and sure enough there is a man in all black with his face covered so I didn't know who he was.

"Which one are you",the man asked with a deep voice stepping closer.

"You don't need to know",I spat stepping away.

"Oh your the stubborn one so let me guess your Abby",he said.

"How the fuck can you tell my name by my personality",I yelled.

"I know more about you two girls than you think",he said.

"Where is Zayn",I yelled.

"Oh lover boy?",he smiled,"he's where you can't find him".

"Please leave him alone just take me and just me you don't need Alex kill me do what you want to me but just leave the rest of them alone",I cried.

"Oh your brave for a scrawny little girl",he smirked.

"Fuck you",I spat.

"Ooh I'm so scared",he said.

"Just take me to Zayn so I can watch you let him go",I demanded.

"Look little missy I'm the boss here not you",he yelled making me flinch,"see your just a scared little girl". He grabbed me and shoved me in the black car with tented windows. We drove for about fifteen minutes before coming to a stop.

"Get out",he yelled dragging me out of the car and inside the house. He dragged me to a basement where I saw Zayn all cut up and bruised.u

"Zayn",I screamed getting out of the mans grip and running to his side.

"A-Abby",he said,"no you can't be here I'm just the bait",he said as his eyes widened.

"Let him go",I demanded.

"Yeah right we still need your sister",he huffed.

"No we made a deal",I screamed.

"Too bad",he shrugged then walked up and tied me to a chair next to Zayn.

"Let her go",zayn yelled trying to untie himself.

"No she's the one we wanted",the man said.

"Let her fucking go",Zayn yelled again. The man walked up to Zayn and socked him making his mouth all bloody.

"Don't touch him",I screamed.

"What are you going to do about it",he smirked.

"Not her us",Harry said walking in with a gun pointed right at the man as Niall and Liam untied us and Lou went and found any other people in the house.

"You think your the only one with a gun",the man laughed pulling out a gun and pointing it back at Harry. Zayn ran up and started punching the man. The man hit Zayn over the back of the head with the butt of his gun knocking Zayn out cold. I screamed watching in terror as the man pointed the gun at unconscious Zayn.