Ch/11 what are these dreams?

Hey guys idk if ch 10 got deleted cuz I'm having issues with this app but thanks to all of you who read and comment I love you guys<3

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ch/11 what are these dreams

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

•Zayn's POV•

Well I had a great night with Abby even when we were sleeping. She is so beautiful I love everything about her. She may not be perfect but perfect is overrated. I woke up and a couple minutes later so did she so we walked down stairs we all were talking before I heard the kids running down the stairs.

"Good mowning guys",Collin said.

"Hey Zayn what was all the noises coming from your room",Safaa asked.

"Uh",me and Abby said looking at each other a little embarrassed but trying not to laugh.

"Yeah and I heard noises coming from where Harry was too",Collin added.

"Yeah Harry what was going on there",Abby said trying to blame it on them.

"What was going on with you and Zayn",Harry said.

"Well kids we were having separate pillow fights and I was having a lot of fun ad I would scream and laugh every time Zayn would hit me with the pillow",Abby said.

"Yeah same with us",Rachel added.

"Yup",me and Harry said popping the 'p'.

"Ok weird but we're hungry so what's for breakfast",Collin whined.

"We'll make pancakes",Harry said motioning Rachel to come with him to the kitchen.

"Me and Zayn are gonna go to my room and go get me some clothes",Abby said looking at my shirt on her then dragged me upstairs and on to the balcony. I put my hands around her tiny waist picking her up and helping her over the fence onto her balcony.

"Thank you",she said.

"Anytime love",I replied.

Once we got into her room we started laughing. I loved her laugh so when she starts laughing I laugh as well. She was laughing so hard that she was on the floor holding her stomach.

"That was so close but hey what can you tell kids when stuff like that happens",she laughed.

"Yeah it's not like you can walk up yeah children we were fucking",I agreed also laughing.

"Yeah",she said trying to calm herself down. She looked through her closet looking for clothes. I looked out the window while sitting in her bed an realized that everyone was in Harry and I's room looking into her room. I quickly got up and shut the curtain.

*Abby's POV*

We got into my room and I was laughing so hard that I was on the floor clutching my stomach. Zayn was talking but I s isn't listen to him cause I was laughing to hard so I just agreed to whatever he was saying. I tried to calm myself down and get up and look through my closet for clothes to wear when I noticed Zayn get up an shut the curtains.

"What",I asked.

"Oh the gang was tryin to watch us",he said.

"Well they can still see shadows",I said getting undressed and was in my under garments.

"Then let give them something to watch",he said grabbing me and kissing me. I entangled my fingers in his hair. He then lowered me onto my sofa and hoisting himself on top of me. He leaned in kissing me as taking his shirt and sweats off. He then went for his boxers and pulled them off and put the condom on that Harry had thrown at him yesterday. He unhooked my bra and helped me pull down my underwear. Things were getting pretty steamy but I liked it I have never been this intimate with someone before.