Ch/14 you've never been to california?

Hey guys I'm sorry it's been a short couple of chapters so I'm sorry I'm also sorry to say my cat didn't make it and its been really hard for me so thanks I hope you guys understand.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Ch/14 you've never been to California?

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

"Yeah ok let's get ready",I squealed as Lou left.

"Ok so what's the beach like here I've never been to California",he said.

"You've never been to California",I asked in shock.

"No and actually this is the first time I've left England",he said.

"Wow anyway the beaches are awesome trust me you'll love it",I said.

"Not as much as I love you",he said walking over and kissing me.

"I love you more Zayn",I said,"but lets get dressed before Lou walks in on us",I said taking my clothes of and walking over to my suitcase to grab a swimsuit. I felt Zayn's beautiful hazel eyes watching me and I started to feel self conscious about myself.

"What",I asked covering myself.

"Babe don't cover yourself I was staring at you because I can't believe someone as beautiful as you is my girlfriend",he said.

"No it's more surprising that you are my boyfriend",I said.

"Why",he asked.

"Because you are absolutely perfect",I said.

"No I'm not Harry is girls will walk up to me and ask who my friend is",he said.

"Not me I don't find Harry nearly as hot as you",I said walking over to him.

"Really",he asked as his eyes lit up.

"Really I love you and think you are the hottest person alive and I love how your quiet unlike Harry",I said kissing him as his arms wrapped around me pulling me in.

"Im not always quiet especially when we do this",he laughed pulling my almost completely naked body and took me to the bed and started kissing me then he took his shirt and pants off.

"Zayn everyone is probably waiting for us",I laughed.

"Then let them wait",he said kissing my collarbone. All of a sudden the door swung open and everyone was standing in the doorway.

"See I was right Harry I told you they were banging each other so pay up",Lou said to Harry.

"Dammit Lou how come your always right",he whined pulling out his wallet.

"Because I'm just that awesome now give me my twenty pounds",Lou yelled.

"Ok",Harry sighed giving him the money. Zayn cleared his throat.

"What",Harry and Lou asked.

"I'm busy here",Zayn said.

"Ok so what you're supposed to be getting ready not fucking Abby",Harry said.

"What if I want to fuck Abby",Zayn said being a smart ass.

"Well it can wait we want to go to the beach",Lou said.

"Fine",Zayn sighed,"now get out so we can get ready".

"Ok",Lou said shutting the door.

Zayn and I looked at each other and bursted up laughing.

"We should really lock the door next time",I laughed.

"Yeah",Zayn chuckled.

"Ok let's get ready",I said trying to calm down.