Chapter 24 the final chapter

I know it's all over 😭😢😰. This is the end......I hoped you all liked it. I tried my hardest and now it's ending.💔.

----------------------------------------------------

It's finally the day! In a couple hours I will be Abigail Malik. I got in my dress which is of course white and very long it was straight not at all frilly, it had some embroidery. Rachel and Alex did my hair and put it in a braided bun with some curled hair hanging down.

"I can't believe your getting married I've been waiting for this day forever",Rachel yelled.

"I hope someday to marry niall",Alex said.

"Oh trust me you will",I said.

"You look beautiful",mom screamed running up and hugging me.

"You really think so"!i asked.

"Absolutely",she said. Violet and vicci gave me a bouquet of purple flowers.

"Are you ready",Liam asked,he was gonna walk me down the aisle since I have no dad to walk me.

"I think so",I smiled nervously. No I'm not having second thoughts it's just getting married is a BIG thing especially when your only 19. Safaa,being our flower girl,started walking down throwing the flower petal on the aisle. The music began playing and all my brides maids and grooms men started walking started walking down the aisle.

"Here we go",Liam said as we began walking. Of course being me I tripped over my dress,luckily Liam caught me and Zayn started laughing and I laughed to a little embarrassed though. We finally got up to the arch. The preacher,Lou,started reading. Connor,the ring bear, walked up with the rings. We said our 'I do's' and then kissed. Everyone,being Zayn's family,mom,and the gang,cheered and clapped. We went to our reception and of course Harry and Lou were as drunk as skunks.

Liam bent over and whispered,"hard to believe Lou was just a preacher a few minutes ago",I busted up laughing. Zayn has had a few drinks but wasn't quite drunk and Niall was over at the buffet stuffing his face with food along with Alex. Violet and Rachel were trying to get their drunken boyfriends to stop looking like idiots while vicci,Liam,Zayn,and I were watching and laughing. I can't believe I'm married to the most perfect human being ever!

----------------------------------------------------

So the got married 💍💎💖! I hope you loved reading this story as much as I liked writing it. Thanks for all you support I love you guys and if you liked this story I have a couple others you might like also👌.

BYE👋