Ch/10 the sleepover

Hey guys hope you like the story please comment what you think because your opinion matters :-)

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Ch/10 the sleepover

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

"Wake up Abby we're home",Zayn said lightly shaking me.

"Eh I'm up",I said half asleep.

"Yeah sure",Zayn said unbuckling me and carrying me inside.

"You didn't have to carry me",I said.

"Yes I did because I know your too lazy to get up and walk inside",he said.

"True",I shrugged,"now put me down",I said.

"Ok",he said dropping me onto the floor,"not like that ass hole".

"Sorry",he laughed helping me up.

"Ok Safaa and Collin you two need to go to bed so lets go up to the spare room",I said as Zayn lifted them both up and they fell asleep on his shoulder on the way up. He laid them both in the bed and tucked them in and kissed their heads. Zayn with kids is the cutest thing you will ever see.

"You are so good with children",I said as we walked out.

"Well maybe we can have some one day",he said. I blushed at the fact he thought he would be with me forever. I hope we are I mean I love Zayn so much.

"Ok the kids are asleep so lets get this party started",I said walking in where everyone else was.

"Truth or dare",vicci offered.

"Ok",violet cheered.

"Let play the spin the bottle version",alex,rachel,and I all said at the same time.

"Sounds good",Lou said. We all sat down in our pairs and of course we spun the bottle. It landed on Lou and me.

"Truth or dare frosting",Lou asked.

"Hmm boobear how about dare",I said.

"I dare you and Zayn to stay in his room and you know what ever happens in there you don't have to tell us",Lou said.

"Because we will be listening",Harry finished.

"I can't turn down the dare Zayn so let's go",I said holding my hand out to help him up.

"Oh and just in case kiddies",Harry said throwing a condom at Zayn.

"Dude why were these in your pocket",I asked.

"Because I know what the boys dare",he said.

"In other words he was expecting to fuck Rachel",Zayn said.

"Yeah",I agreed,"hey but we have this room so Rachel and Harry you get some other room",I said.

"Ok",Harry said.

Me and Zayn walked into his room and I started kissing him.

"Are you sure you want to do this",he asked.

"A dare is a dare",I said.

"But not if your not ready",he said.

"I am ready Zayn I've never live anyone more than I love you",I said.

"I love you too",he said kissing me. He quickly pulled his shirt off then helped me with mine. He started to walk me over to the bed. He laid me down then putting his hands on both sides of me to keep him from falling on me. He dipped his head down kissing my neck and my collar bone. His kisses were so soft and full of lust. I brought his head up to meet my lips then tangled my fingers in his hair.

"God I love you",he said out of breath.

"I love you too so much",I said. He then fumbled with the button on his pants and finally got them unbuttoned. He quickly pulled them off so he was just in his boxers. He then brought his hands down and tried to unbutton my jeans. With no success I unbuttoned them with ease. And he pulled them off and threw them off the bed. He went back to kissing me and my hands tangled back in his hair. He kissed my neck and I moaned with pleasure. He started leaving soft kissed down my stomach then came back to my to my face and started kissing me again. He pressed his tongue to my lips looking for a entrance,which I granted. Things started getting really heated when he unhooked my bra. But he didn't go for my underwear knowing I wasn't ready. We stayed like that for a while until we were both put of breath and tired.

"Babe are you as tired as me",he asked.

"Yeah let's go to bed",I said yawning.

"Ok",he said getting up and putting on his sweat pants and got out one of his shirts and walked over to me.

"Arms up",he said I giggled and put my arms up and he slid the shirt over my head and it and about mid-thigh.

"Good night Zayn I love you",I said.

"Good night beautiful I love you too",he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in and I smuggled my head into the crook in his neck. I fell asleep but I had that dream again. The one with the people and the gun. I woke up screaming. What does this dream mean?

"Babe what's wrong did you have that dream again",he asked.

"Yeah how did you know",I asked.

"Cause I heard Alex scream and the last time you did that you had that one dream",he said.

"Yeah it was but I'm ok",I said.

"Ok good now go back to sleep no one can hurt you as long as I'm here",he said.

"Thank you",I whispered.

"I would do anything for you I've never felt this way about anyone before so thank you abby",he said then I fell back asleep. When I woke up zayn and I walked out of the room to hear the tea being made.

"Good morning how did you guys sleep",I asked.

"Not very good because you and Zayn were loud and so was Rachel and Harry I'm going to think before I dare you people that again",Lou said.

"Haha sorry mate",Zayn said. I suddenly heard little feet running down the stairs.

"Good morning everyone",Collin said.

"Hey Zayn what were the nowses coming fwom your woom",Safaa asked Zayn.

"Uhh",me and Zayn said looking at each other trying to think of what to say.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Hope you liked it please vote and comment

~madi