Ch/15 our first date

Hey guys I wanna start another fanfic soon cuz I wanna make one about all the boys comment what u think btw the next one will be about Harry

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ch/14 our first date

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. Why the hell did I bring a alarm clock this is supposed to be vacation. I turned off the alarm clock and threw it across the room.

"Anger issues much",Zayn laughed.

"Oh shut up",I said.

"Someone's not a morning person",he said.

"Well maybe I would be If someone didn't keep me up all night",I said.

"Hey you know you liked it",he smiled.

"I can't argue with that",I laughed.

"That's what I thought",he said proud of himself. I got up and put on some clothes since all I had on was Zayn's shirt. I put on some cut off shorts with a ruffled blue tank top. All Zayn did was put on some black jeans. Zayn and I walked out since we could smell Harry cooking, it smelt so good.

"Mate you guys need to keep it down at night some of us actually want sleep",Liam said.

"Then sleep wear earplugs",I said.

"Whatever",Liam said and continued talking to vicci. We ate then we all kind of split up today was a day where we all just chilled and did what we wanted.

"So babe I've been thinking I know your my girlfriend but you and I haven't actually gone on a date with just the two of us",Zayn said.

"So is Zayn Malik asking me out on a formal date",I asked.

"Yeah I guess I am",he said smiling.

"Well I'm busy",I said.

"Really",he asked.

"Of course I'm not busy Zayn what else would I be doing",I asked.

"Oh",he said feeling stupid.

"It's alright baby",I said kissing him.

"So how about we leave at 5:30 and don't ask where we're going cause I won't tell you",he said.

"Sounds great",I said walking out to Alex's room.

"Where are you going",he asked.

"To my sisters room to borrow her clothes for our date",I said.

"Alright see you soon love",he said.

"Bye",I said. I walked in to see Niall and Alex making out.

"Gross",I said.

"Oh it's not like you an Zayn don't do it",Alex said.

"True",I said,"Niall can you go hang withe Zayn I want to talk to Al".

"Sure Abs",he said walking out and going into my room.

"Hey Ab what did you need",Alex asked.

"Well Zayn asked me out on our first date where it's just the two of us and he won't tell me where we're going and I'm nervous",I said.

"Really? Haven't you guys been going out for like months now",she asked.

"Yeah but I want tonight to be perfect",I said.

"Ok so I guess your asking your awesome twin to help you",she asked.

"Yeah and Rachel",I said going and getting her.