Ch/8 Twins

Hey guys hope you are enjoying the plot twist please keep reading and don't be afraid to vote or comment

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

Ch/8 Twins

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

*Abby's POV*

"Girls it's time for the boys to go home they can come over tomorrow",mom called

"Ok ill send them home now",I said.

"Aww man I don't want to leave you Abby so if you want you can stay at my house",Zayn whined.

"Babe I have a new twin and a new sister I think I better get to know her and then tomorrow you boys can come over and have a movie night",I said.

"Ok sounds good",Zayn said bending over and kissing me,"goo night love",he whispered in my ear.

"Good night I love you",I said.

"I love you too",he said.

"Gosh we love you Abby too",Lou whined.

"I love you guys too goodnight boobear",I said.

"Goodnight frosting oh yeah I'm going to call you that now because you had frosting all over your face",Lou laughed.

"Ok",I laughed.

"Bye boys",I said.

"Bye",the said to all of us then left through the balcony.

I turned to face the girls and they said,"aww you guys are so cute together".

"You guys are cute together too",I said.

"Thanks",Rachel said.

"So Abby do you think Niall likes me",Alex asked.

"He's so into you",I said.

"Really",she asked.

"Yeah",I said.

"Well I really like him",she said but I knew that for some reason I could somewhat feel what she was feeling.

"I know hey Alex do you ever kinda feel what I'm feeling",I asked.

"Yeah I think so it was weird",she said.

"I know right",I said.

"Yeah",she responded.

"Oh Abby do you think Lou likes me",violet asked.

"Of course he does and your guys's personalities fit perfectly together",I said.

"I thought so too",she squealed.

"Hey violet lets go get you all settled in my room",vicci said.

"Ok goodnight girls",violet and vicci said.

"Goodnight",we said.

"Abby can I have the single bed",Rachel asked.

"Yeah sure so that means Alex you have the bottom bunk",I said.

"Yay I love bunk beds",she said.

"Me too",I said,"ok let's change into our pjs", I said going over to the closet.

"Wait before any of you change let me shut the curtains because the boys can see us otherwise",Rachel screamed running over to the door closing the curtains. I walked out in my green poke a dot pjs then realized that Alex had the same ones in purple.

"Hey Alex we have almost the exact same pjs",I said.

"Woah that's weird",she said.

"Totally",Rachel said in her blue stripped pjs.

"Hey Ab do you have any food",Alex asked.

"Wow Al you and Niall are perfect for each other and ya here lets all go get snacks",I said. Once we reached the kitchen we found vicci grabbing junk foo and violet with carrots. I think Niall and Lou have met their match. We grabbed a bunch of junk food and went back to our room.

"Ok girls I'm going to bed",I said yawning.

"Me too", Alex said yawning at the same time.

"Well then me three good night girls",Rachel said.

"Good night",Alex and I said at the same time, man that is so weird yet so cool. I went to bed but my dreams were really scary. I was in a forest but it wasn't just me Alex was there too and there was two people who were pointing guns at us and right as they pulled the trigger I opened and felt arms around me.

"Shh it's ok I'm here",I heard Zayn say.

"What are you doing here",I asked cuddling up into his chest.

"You and Alex had a bad dream because at the same time you both screamed then you screamed my name and she screamed Niall's and we both got up and ran down here as fast as possible but you two can tell us about the dream in the morning right now you need to sleep",he said.

"Ok",I said and held him tighter realizing he didn't have a shirt on and had his sweat pants on. Then I felt him kiss my head then I fell asleep I didn't have anymore bad dreams because I felt so safe with Zayn here.

When I woke up I felt Zayn's arms wrapped around my waist and our legs were intertwined I was surprised because this bunk bed was two single bed so I was practically on top of Zayn.

"Good morning beautiful",he said.

"Good morning zayny", I said knowing he hated that nickname.

"Ya if I had to guess Alex just woke up since you did I think you have that twin telepathy thing",he said.

"I think so too",I said truthfully.

"Ok so you go sit o the sofa and you and Alex an tell us about the dream",Zayn said. I got up because in order for him to get up I had too.

"Good morning sis did you sleep well",Alex asked.

"Not really Al did you sleep well",I asked.

"Only after Niall came in and said me and you had a bad dream and we called him and Zayn",she said.

"Ya I guess they want us to tell them about it",I said.

We went over and all the group sat in the sofa an we stood in front of them.

"So it started and me and Alex were in the forest and there were two other people a lady and a man who looked to be married",I started,"and they both had a gun pointing them at me and Abby then when the pulled the trigger that's when we woke up",Alex finished.

"Wow that's scary shit",Rachel said.

"Yeah",they all agreed.

"Yup well everyone we have all together since you girls' mum is at work", Zayn said.

"So what should we do",Lou asked.

"Well boobear we could all have a date night",I said.

"Frosting who would be my date",Lou asked.

"Violet of course you too are perfect together",I said,"aww carrot boy and carrot girl",I cooed.

"What carrots are good",they both said at the exact same time.

"See what I said perfect",I said.

"Well violet I do really like you so as long as its ok with you too",he said.

"Aww Lou I really like you too so it's settled it's a date",she said.

"Yes",he said jumping off the couch and hugging her.

"Ok so Zayn and I obviously, and of course Harry and Rachel, and vicci and Liam, then Niall and Alex, and last but not least carrot boy an carrot girl",I said.

"Ok sounds good but where will we go",violet asked.

"How about Nandos",Niall offered.

"Sounds great",we all said.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Hey guys hoped you like and don't worry the dream does mean something so please comment and vote.