Chapter 23 scared

I watched in horror as the man put his finger on the trigger. Out of nowhere Niall runs up and pushed the man down but not before the guy pulled the trigger. Luckily the bullet only went into Zayn's shoulder so it shouldn't kill him as long as we get out of here soon enough to get him help.

"No you son of a bitch",I screamed.

"That's bad at the fact you are my daughters",he chuckled.

"What",Alex and I screamed.

"Yeah your mother did die in a car accident, I ran her off the road",he smiled.

"Why",I yelled.

"She was taking you girls and running away from me",he smirked.

"I can see why she wanted to get away from you",I shouted.

"You little bitch",he said running up to me about to hit me. I shut my eyes and waited for his hand to make contact with my face.

"Don't even think about fucking touching her", I heard Zayn say. I opened my eyes and sure enough Zayn was up holding my 'fathers' hand back.

"I thought I took care of you",he said turning to Zayn and looking where he shot him and how his face and head was bleeding.

"Obviously not good enough",Zayn said then started beating him until he was out cold. Harry and Zayn tied him up to a chair and taped his mouth shut. Alex and I pulled out our phones am called 911 for paramedics and for them to take my psycho so called father away to prison. The cops arrived to the house about an hour later they took my 'father' away after Alex and I told him what he did. The paramedics checked all of us out to make sure we were ok and then they took Zayn to the hospital he was in bad condition. While we were at the hospital my mom called and told her about everything and how I was at the hospital then she wanted to talk to Zayn for some reason. He hung up and I went and sat on the hospital bed next to him.

"Zayn why did you go with them",I asked.

"Because I didn't want them to hurt you but what I did hurt you more cause I didn't realize I was bate",he said making me cry.

"It wasn't your fault I brought you into all of this shit and for a second I thought I wasn't gonna get you out",I cried.

"I would never leave you",he said brushing a tear away.

"Please never do",I said crying into his chest.

"I never ever will",he said pulling me up to look at him,"when we get out of her will you Abigail brooks marry me",he asked.

"Of course",I screamed smashing our lips together. My mom walked up behind us and handed Zayn a box.

"This was your biological mothers ring",he said slipping on the ring, that fit perfectly.

"I love you Zayn I always will",I said kissing him again.

"Ditto",he laughed,"just kidding I love you to the moon and back".

"I love you farther",I said laying on his chest. We decided to get married next Saturday, that gives me a week to prepare,we don't want anything really fancy.