Chapter 19 exploring

When I woke up Zayn's arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I tried to loosen his grip but every time I moved his grip tightened.

Finally he moaned,"don't leave me",so I knew he was just fake sleeping.

"I'm not leaving I just need to get dressed so let go",I said.

"Only if you let me watch",he smirked.

"Fine only cause you have to get dressed too",I said. I got up and walked over to my closet as Zayn sat on the bed waiting for me to get him clothes. So lazy.

"Zayn why are you so lazy",I asked.

"I'm not lazy I just like my bed and sleep",he replied.

"So do I but I still get up",I said.

"That's you",he shrugged.

I grabbed some black jeans and a black t-shirt,"just put these on",I said.

He was putting his clothes on as I found some clothes and started to undress. The door opened and Zayn was in his jeans and I was in only my jeans and my black bra. It was Niall.

He covered his eyes and quickly walked out and shut the door behind him.

"I didn't see anything I promise",he yelled on the other side of the door.

"You better not of",Zayn said a little harsh being his overprotective self.

"Zayn shut up its ok Niall it was an accident and Zayn's just being an ass",I said.

"I'm sorry Abby",he said.

"It's fine don't worry"I said as I threw a black and pink lace t-shirt. I went and opened the door.

"What did you want",I asked.

"Uhm I was just wondering if you guys wanted to go down town",he said not looking me in the eyes.

"Nialler will you ever be able to look me in the eyes again",I asked.

"Yeah I'm just sorry",he said an turned red from embarrassment.

"Plus it's fine your dating my twin sister her body looks just like mine so your not seeing anything you haven't seen already",I laughed as he blushed.

"Yeah ok thanks for not being mad",he said.

"I wouldn't be mad and it's fine",I said hugging him,"lets all finish getting ready and go down town".

"Ok",was all he said before walking into his and Alex's room.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a fishtail braid then put on my pink and black converse. I waited for Zayn to finish his hair. He took longer than I did and I put on makeup and everything.

"You ready yet",I asked.

"I am now",he said walking out of the bathroom with his hair look perfect as always.

"Ok let's go",I yelled. We all walked out of the door we decided to get Alex a wheelchair so we didn't have to worry about her hurting or anything and of course Niall pushed her. We went down town the girls and I looked in some clothes shops,We stopped so Zayn could go in the comic book store,then Harry,Lou,and Zayn got matching tattoos. Then Zayn,Harry,Lou,and Liam got their girlfriends name on their arms,Niall is a tattoo virgin and didn't get one. I got Zayn's name in a black rose tattooed on my ankle, an alex also did the same but with Niall's name in it instead, then Alex and I got 'twins' tattooed on the bottom of our backs.

"That was awesome",Alex and I laughed.

"Your name looks really good on my wrist",Zayn told me.

"Your name looks great on my ankle",I said.

"That's my favorite tattoo of yours",he said. I had previous tattoos like a American flag that said 'dad' on the back of my neck, I got it after he died at war,I had a couple more but that one is the most meaningful to me.

"Mine too",I said.

"Well my favorite one is the one that says twin on it",Alex butted in.

"Obviously",Zayn laughed.

After that we all went to eat at some little cafe,which was really good. After that we were all pretty worn out so we went back home and watched movies in the living room for the rest of the night.