Chapter 17 leaving again

"We'll have to leave again once you get out of the hospital",I said.

"Yeah they said I will be able to leave Saturday",she said.

"Ok so three more days I'm gonna go back in the waiting room and talk to everyone",I said.

"Ok but tell Rachel I want to see her",she asked.

"Ok I will",I said walking out the door. I walked out to where the group was still waiting.

"Rach Alex wants to talk to you",I said.

"Alright",she said walking to Alex's room.

"Guys we need to leave again those people looking for me and Alex have found us",I said.

"Uhm you know how we moved here cause our grandpa got to old to take care of us",violet asked.

"Yeah",I said.

"Well he actually passed away but he left us his house in Montana",she said.

"That's great we'll go there",I said hugging her.

*3 days later*

"Ok Alex we are going to your grandpas house in Montana",I told her as Niall and I helped her walk out of the hospital.

"Ok he has a huge house",she said.

"With all these people we'll need one",I laughed.

"Yeah",she chuckled but I could tell it hurt her.

"First we are gonna run by the house Rachel will pack your stuff",I said as we got into the van.

"Ok",she said sitting down and buckling herself in. We drove back to the house and we all ran inside and packed all our stuff as quickly as possible. We ran back out and put our stuff in the back then got back in the van.

"You guys all ready",Lou asked from the drivers seat.

"Yeah",we all sighed.

"Woo road trip",violet squealed. We drove till it was about eleven an we were all so tired. Lou pulled over on the side of the road. I sat on Zayn and slept while he had his hands protectively around my waist and he his head on top of my head.

When I woke up we were already on the road.

"You finally woke up",Zayn laughed.

"Sorry babe I was just really tired",I said kissing him.

"It's alright I was just getting a bit lonely",he said.

"How there are like nine other people in this car and you got lonely",I laughed.

"It's not the same I can't say I love you and stuff to them",he smiled.

"Aww I love you too zayny",I said kissing him again.

"We're only an hour from the house",Lou yelled with excitement. We all talked amongst each other for the next hour until we pulled up to the house.

"Violet and I get our old rooms Rachel and Abby get the rooms next to me",Alex said.

"And vicci gets the one next to me",violet added.

"Ok let's go",I said. Niall carried Alex into the house and Zayn have me a piggy back ride. After that's we all got settled in.