Ch/12 he was murdered?

Hey guys hope you like this fanfic and keep reading it.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Ch/12 he was murdered?

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

"Murdered? By who?",I asked.

"Well there are some people who really don't like our family and I don't really know why but they killed your father and we don't know about your actual parents they just disappeared",she said.

"Wow so will they hurt us",Alex asked.

"I don't know they have been trying to find you two for years",she said.

"Really what if they find us",I asked.

"Don't worry I think they are starting to figure it out so I'm going to send you girls and all of the boys to our beach house back in America and they can protect you girls but they don't care about Collin and I so we'll stay here now you girls go get packed and tell the rest of the girls to pack and send the boys down here",she said.

"Ok thank you mom please don't let anything happen to you",I said.

"Your welcome and I won't",she said. I went up and walked to Zayn's room and knocked on his door.

"Ello love",he said kissing me.

"Hey babe get the boys my mom wants to talk to you guys and also tell the girls to come to my room",I said.

"Ok",he said.

"Thank you",I said.

He turned around and yelled,"boys Abby's mum wants to talk to us and girls go to Abby's room and kids come over to their house you can chill in Collin's room". They all came up stairs and we went to my house. The boys went down stairs and talked to my mom while I explained to the girls what was going on. We all went and started packing. I grabbed my lime green with blue and purple flowered suitcase while Rachel used her purple and green one and Alex used her green and yellow one. I packed everything knowing I won't be back for a while. I finished packing and sat in my suitcase and tried processed what just happened. When I realized my whole life was a lie. I started thinking about my dad or whoever he is and I bursted into tears. Right then the boys came up and walked in.

"Babe I'm so sorry I will protect and do anything you need",Zayn said wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you"I said crying.

"But we need to go love",he said picking me up,"Rachel, Harry can you take our suitcases",he asked.

"Sure",they both said grabbing our stuff and theirs.

"Thanks",he said.

"No problem mate",Harry said. Zayn carried me out to the van but stopped when we heard two little kids screaming.

"Abby",Collin screamed running up and wrapping his arms around my legs,"downt go sissy", he cried.

"Oh sweetie I have to",I said.

"Why",he asked.

"It's complicated but you'll understand someday",I said.

"I love you Abby",he said.

"I love you too Collin I'm gonna miss you so much",I said hugging him tightly. When I let him go he ran to vicci and did the same. Zayn was talking to Safaa trying to explain it to her. I got in the van and sat down buckling myself in. Liam was driving again so of course vicci sat in the passengers seat. The boys put everything in the back. Then Zayn sat down next to me then buckled himself in and wrapped his arms around me as I snuggled my head into his chest. We started moving and I fell asleep and for the first time I didn't have that dream since I was in Zayn's arms and felt safe.

"Abby wake up we're at the airport",Zayn said. Zayn gave up on trying to get me to get up so he just carried me bridal style to the plane. We walked on the plane and Zayn and I sat together,me by the window,and Alex and Niall infront of us and behind us Rachel and Harry,violet and Lou sat across from us with Liam and vicci infront of them. I pulled out my iPod and Zayn and I listened to music while I slept with my head on his shoulder.

When I awoke everyone was asleep. I was bored so I started writing songs in my song book. Then I got super bored and started reading some random book. I went back to sleep hoping to pass more time and surely enough when I woke up this time we only had 20 minutes till we land. Zayn and I talked for those 20 minutes. When we landed we went back to van which I drove because I knew where the house was. When we got there we walked in and decided on which people were rooming together since there were 5 bedrooms. We decided girls with their boyfriends. Me and Zayn took one in the middle so Rachel was in one side of us and Alex was on the other. Zayn and I went to our rooms and started unpacking all of our stuff.

"What is this",Zayn asked holding up the diary my dad had bought me for my 7th birthday. I had written in that everyday since I got it.

"No",I yelled running towards him.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Sorry it's short but I have a headache but I really wanted to update so yeah. :-/