Ch: 3 waiting for him to come around

I hope you guys are enjoying the fanfic but please comment what you think :-)

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Ch: 3 waiting for him to come around

^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

*Abby's POV*

When I woke up I found it funny how we all fell asleep sprawled on the floor in front of the tv surrounded by junk food and candy wrappers. I just laid there on the floor for a while processing everything that happened yesterday. So we met five HOT boys Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis. Zayn was the hottest if I do say so myself. Anyway we invited them over and Harry kept staring at Rachel while Liam kept stealing glances at vicci and Zayn and I kept looking at each other. I was going to go talk to him and I fell and got knocked unconscious then I woke up on the cement with Zayn's lips pressed to mine blowing air into it so I'm pretty sure he's the one who got me out of the water. I opened my eyes to look at him then he kissed me then I ran away. So that's everything all in one day it was the best and worst day of my life.

•Zayn's POV•

"Dude she still likes you she just thinks your mad at her", Lou said almost yelling in my face.

"Yeah", Harry agreed.

"But I'm not mad at her I'm mad at myself and you",I said pointing to Harry.

"Me what did I do",Harry said.

"You Whistled and ruined the moment and you know damn well I would have never done that if it were you and Rachel",I yelled getting up and walking out on to the balcony. I needed some fresh air. I went and sat in a chair and closed my eyes processing everything that happened.

"Hey mate", Liam said walking over and sitting by me.

"Hey",I said.

"Mate you need to talk to her otherwise things are gonna get worse",he said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't even know where to start",I sighed.

"Start by apologizing",was all he said then he left leaving a piece of paper on the table. I picked up the paper and it had Abby's number. I picked up my phone and dialed her number and waited as the phone started to ring.

*Abby's POV*

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at my caller ID and it said unknown. Who could it be? Only one way to find out. I picked up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey Abby", I heard a British voice.

"Who is this",I asked.

"Uhm this is Zayn",he said.

"Oh hey what's up",I asked.

"Uhm I just wanted to apologize for yesterday",he said.

"So your not mad at me",I asked surprisingly.

"No how could I be mad at you",he said.

"Because I ran away",I said.

"You ran away because of my actions",he assured me," so do you forgive me".

"Of course I do but before we go to far I want to start out as friends because I barley know you",I said.

"Ok but since you forgive me I wanna show you something so walk out onto your balcony",he said.

"Ok",I said then hung up. I walked out on to the balcony and saw that zayn was on the balcony from the house across the street but the balconies were so close together. I ran to the end of the balcony and he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hey",I said.

"Hey", he smiled.

"I know a great way to get to know each other better",I said coming up with a good idea.

"How",he asked.

"The truth game", I said.

"What's that",he asked.

"Omg you've never played the truth game",I asked shocked.

"Nope", he said.

"Ok well you just ask people questions where you have to answer truthfully",I said.

"Ok let's play",he said suddenly exciting.

"Ok so you go first",I said.

"Ok so uhm how many siblings do you have", he asked.

"Well vicci is my little sister and then I have a 6 year old brother named Collin",I said.

"Cool",he said.

"Ok so why are you so shy",I asked.

"I really don't know I've never been that shy I only am when I'm around you",he said making my face probably look like a tomato.

"Oh",was all I could say.

"So what is your last name",he asked.

"Brooks how about you",I asked.

"Malik it stands for king in Arabic",he said.

"That's so cool",I said.

"Uhm what's your favorite color",he asked.

"Green and turquoise. Yours?",I asked.

"Blue",he said.

"Then why do you always wear black",I asked.

"Because it suits me better",he said.

"Ok",was all I said.

"Uhm how old are you",he asked.

"I'm 17 almost 18",I said.

"Cool I'm 18",he said.

"Oh uhm so who do you live with",I asked.

"It's just me and the boys",he said,"what about you".

"Uhm Rachel, vicci, Collin, and my mom",I said.

"Oh what about your dad", he asked.

The mention of my dad made me want to burst into tears I can I feel my eyes getting all watery.

"Abs you don't have to tell me", he said.

"No I want to he uh died in the army",I said but I couldn't hold back the tears I broke down. Zayn wrapped me in his arms and started to rock me and sing. He started to sing moments by Ed Sheeran. He sang absolutely beautiful and before I knew it I started drifting off and I fell asleep in Zayn's arms. I'm so glad he's not ignoring me any more.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+

Hey guys I know zayn is not 18 but just go with it thanks and hope you enjoy the chapter :-)