Chapter 20 hiding

WOOOH!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 20!!!!!!

______________________________

I woke up on the floor in front of the tv after hearing a loud crash but when I looked around no one was missing. Zayn was still sleeping but I was scared so I decided to wake him.

"Zayn wake up",I said nudging him.

"What is it Abby",he said still half asleep.

"I think someone's in the house",I whispered.

"Do you think their here for you and alex",he asked.

"They could be",I said.

"Ok then you two go hide",he said getting up and going to the closet to find a bat. After he found it he walked out of the room.

I went over to Alex to wake her up.

"Al wake up",I said.

"Someone is here huh",she asked.

"I think so Zayn went to check it out but he told us to hide",I said.

"Where",she asked.

"Uhm follow me", I said. We got up and went over to a dresser cabinet that wasn't being used. We opened the cabinet and squeezed the two of us in there. I could here yellowing but I couldn't tell what there were saying but I finally heard the door slam. I heard Zayn walk back into the room.

"Abby where are you",he asked.

"I'm in here",I said pushing the door open.

"Good hiding spot",he said. He picked me up in one arm and Alex up in the other. We both started laughing but surprised by his strength. He carried us back and laid Alex by the sleeping Niall and him and I laid on the ground by them.

"What did they want",I asked.

"You two",he said his clenching his jaw.

"What did you say",I asked.

"I told him get the guck out of my house there's no other people that live here and your lucky I don't call the cops",he said.

"Weren't you scared that he might shoot you or something like Alex",I asked.

"No cause at least I'd be shit standing up for my girlfriend and her twin sister",he said.

"Aww my hero",I said hugging him.

"Yeah but we may need to find another place again if they know we're here",he said.

______________________________

Sorry it's short but I hope you liked it :-)